Kevin Fischer is a veteran broadcaster, the recipient of over 150 major journalism awards from the Milwaukee Press Club, the Wisconsin Associated Press, the Northwest Broadcast News Association, the Wisconsin Bar Association, and others. He has been seen and heard on Milwaukee TV and radio stations for over three decades. A longtime aide to state Senate Republicans in the Wisconsin Legislature, Kevin can be seen offering his views on the news on the public affairs program, "InterCHANGE," on Milwaukee Public Television Channel 10, and heard filling in on Newstalk 1130 WISN. He lives with his wife, Jennifer, and their lovely young daughter, Kyla Audrey, in Franklin.
Here are my most popular blogs from last week, March 4-10:
1) More evidence sex offenders are criminals that can't ever be trusted
2) Believe me, I could have easily handled Mila Kunis
3) Photos of the Week (03/10/13)
4) Putting armed officers in schools is too expensive? Guess again
5) Once a pedophile, always a pedophile
6) With the snow coming, here's hoping the Franklin snow plow driver...
7) Thoughtful views on same-sex marriage
8) Stand with Rand!
9) Culinary no-no #318
10) The Barking Lot - America's Finest Dog Blog (03/09/13)