Kevin Fischer is a veteran broadcaster, the recipient of over 150 major journalism awards from the Milwaukee Press Club, the Wisconsin Associated Press, the Northwest Broadcast News Association, the Wisconsin Bar Association, and others. He has been seen and heard on Milwaukee TV and radio stations for over three decades. A longtime aide to state Senate Republicans in the Wisconsin Legislature, Kevin can be seen offering his views on the news on the public affairs program, "InterCHANGE," on Milwaukee Public Television Channel 10, and heard filling in on Newstalk 1130 WISN. He lives with his wife, Jennifer, and their lovely young daughter, Kyla Audrey, in Franklin.
My most popular blogs from last week, Sunday-Saturday:
1) Franklin school district officials strike again
2) Photos of the Week (08/25/13)
3) Miley Cyrus probably won't read this and doesn't really care...
4) People run for school board, they get elected, and then they change
5) Culinary no-no #343
6) "Preseason football is a joke, and it's always been a joke, and everyone knows it's a joke"
7) 13+ things your child's teacher won't tell you
8) The latest pro-life news (08/26/13)
9) Back to School 2013 has a whole new meaning, and that's ok
10) His name was Florian