Kevin Fischer is a veteran broadcaster, the recipient of over 150 major journalism awards from the Milwaukee Press Club, the Wisconsin Associated Press, the Northwest Broadcast News Association, the Wisconsin Bar Association, and others. He has been seen and heard on Milwaukee TV and radio stations for over three decades. A longtime aide to state Senate Republicans in the Wisconsin Legislature, Kevin can be seen offering his views on the news on the public affairs program, "InterCHANGE," on Milwaukee Public Television Channel 10, and heard filling in on Newstalk 1130 WISN. He lives with his wife, Jennifer, and their lovely young daughter, Kyla Audrey, in Franklin.
Here are my most popular blogs from last week, Sunday - Saturday:
1) Photos of the Week (04/06/14)
2) Could Franklin blow the whole Rock stadium deal? You better believe it
3) Can't wait for the new stadium
4) How did I miss this?
5) Final Four week: Sunday
6) It was nice while it lasted
7) Education: Leading to Reform April 9, 2014
8) The latest pro-life news (04/07/14)
9) As the father of a future young woman, I love this ad
10) "He never gave up on life"
And it didn't make the Top Ten, but ICYMI, check out Tom Izzo, one of the heroes in Week-ends.