Kevin Fischer is a veteran broadcaster, the recipient of over 150 major journalism awards from the Milwaukee Press Club, the Wisconsin Associated Press, the Northwest Broadcast News Association, the Wisconsin Bar Association, and others. He has been seen and heard on Milwaukee TV and radio stations for over three decades. A longtime aide to state Senate Republicans in the Wisconsin Legislature, Kevin can be seen offering his views on the news on the public affairs program, "InterCHANGE," on Milwaukee Public Television Channel 10, and heard filling in on Newstalk 1130 WISN. He lives with his wife, Jennifer, and their lovely young daughter, Kyla Audrey, in Franklin.
KF NOTE: MAKE SURE TO READ SUPERVISOR TAYLOR'S MESSAGE ABOUT OAK CREEK AND THEIR $20.5 MILLION DECISION. TALK ABOUT A COMMUNITY MOVING FORWARD...
Dear 9th District Constituents and Friends:
Please click here to view the April 2014 edition of "Privileged To Serve," the monthly e-newsletter issued by my office.
In this edition, you will find information on:
- Oak Creek's Drexel Town Square and the New City Hall, Library and Fire House;
- Review of the Important Legislation Recently Considered by the Milwaukee County Board;
- Supervisor Taylor Honoring Former Franklin Mayor Tom Taylor;
- Milwaukee County Senior Idol Competition;
- Wehr Nature Center Fundraiser Dinner on May 3rd;
- Craft Fair and Mother's Day Event at Boerner Botanical Gardens;
- Free Days at the Milwaukee County Parks, Museums and the County Zoo.
I encourage you to forward this newsletter to anyone who may find it informative.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to my office if I can be of assistance concerning any matter involving Milwaukee County.
All My Best,
Steve F. Taylor
Milwaukee County Board, 2nd Vice Chairman
Milwaukee County Supervisor, 9th District
(414) 223-1380 fax
Moving Milwaukee County Forward