I just noticed this now. (Well actually, I believe this was brought up to me in the past but I didn't fully understand.) I shop at Amazon all the time, so I love this.
- Cudahy-St Francis Interfaith Program For The Elderly
- Cudahy Family Library Endowment Fund Inc
- Project Concern Of Cudahy-St Francis Inc
- Cudahy Sports Boosters Inc (Baseball, Softball)
- Cudahy-St Francis Little Baseball Association Inc
- Pioneer Drum And Bugle Corps Inc
- Leslyn-Ettes Baton Twirling Corps Inc
- Nativity Of The Lord Congregation
- St John Ev Lutheran Church & Cdc & Dev Ctr
- PTA Wisconsin Lincoln School
- PTA Wisconsin Je Jones PTA
Here is link to a great article from the OnMilwaukee web site. Such nastolgia.
I was going to post this before last Wednesday. However, I became busy and forgot. By the time I thought about it again, it was Wednesday night and music filled our neighborhood as my reminder. (It was a cold, wet Wednesday night. We were lucky enough to listen the music from our warm house.)
The petition below is for anyone who has ever driven by Packard Plaza in Cudahy and felt some level of surprise (or disgust) by the lack of business and the quality of the buildings.
Here is a video of the Cudahy School Board Forum that was held on 2/11/14.
- The person videotaping the event is an amateur (ME).
- The video was recorded by my new very cool camera, which specializes in taking pictures not recording videos.
- The video recording feature of my camera turns off every 16 minutes! This is why there are six parts.
- If you listen closely, you will hear me whisper and mumble.
- Most important, the content of the recordings are very informative. Even if you choose not to watch all six parts of the video (about 90 minutes), it is still very informative.