The Bay View Neighborhood Association is a not for profit, 501(c)3 organization that exists to maximize the quality of life for individuals and families, and to promote economic development in Bay View through activities that facilitate an attractive, safe and diverse neighborhood. The BVNA was founded in 2004 and currently has more than 150 members. Check out our web site for more information about us.
Ok, so it’s going to be cold on Sunday, but at least it won’t snow! So dress warm and show your support by stopping by the Winter Fun in Bay View event this Sunday from 1:00 until 4:00 at South Shore Pavilion, 2300 South Shore Drive.
Top five ways to keep warm at Winter Fun in Bay View:
5. Free-flowing coffee and cocoa courtesy of Sven’s Café
4. Donate non-perishable food items at the food drive to benefit the Bay View Community Center’s food pantry – it’s heart-warming
3. Break a sweat with your children while decorating cookies, playing games and building snowmen
2. Think warm thoughts as the kids have their picture taken with a fire truck, among other photo opportunities
1. Delight in the deliciousness by sampling the goods at Winter Fun’s First Annual Chili and Soup Challenge
And don’t forget that you can bid on silent auction items, enjoy live musical entertainment, including the Fritsche drum line and enter your thoughts into the Bay View Neighborhood Association’s tagline contest!
See you Sunday!
For more information, check us out online at www.bayviewneighborhood.org