• A bottle containing 96 oxycodone prescription pills was taken from an apartment residence in the 3700 block of East Hammond Avenue on Feb. 14. There was no sign of forced entry to the apartment.
• Tools, a BMX bike and a silver handsaw valued at $650 were taken from an unlocked garage on the 6100 block of South Tarbert Court on Feb. 15.
• A 22-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for eluding an officer, auto theft and taking and driving a vehicle without consent after the man was apprehended in the 3600 block of East Munkwitz Avenue following a 1.2-mile pursuit while fleeing police in a stolen vehicle on Feb. 19. A 19-year-old Cudahy woman in the vehicle was also cited for taking and driving a vehicle without consent and theft. The vehicle was stolen from a parking lot in the 3000 block of East Grange Avenue the same day. The case was referred to the district attorney's office.
• A 32-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for domestic violence related battery after punching his girlfriend in the head on Feb. 13. The case was referred to the district attorney's office.
• A 29-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for domestic violence related battery and damage to property after striking his 26-year-old wife in the head with a cell phone during an argument on Feb. 13. The case was referred to the district attorney's office.
• An overhead garage door valued at $550 was damaged on the 3600 block of East Martin Avenue on Feb. 5
• A 32-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for damage to property and disorderly conduct after he broke a glass entrance door to K-Ranch tavern, 4840 S. Whitnall Ave., on Feb. 14. A 25-year-old St. Francis woman was cited for disorderly conduct in connection with the incident.
• An 18-year-old Sturtevant woman was arrested for disorderly conduct for posting a naked picture of a 17-year-old Cudahy boy on Facebook on Feb. 15 after the two broke off their relationship. The woman was also cited for slashing a truck tire valued at $100 on the boy's vehicle.
• Car stereo equipment and CDs valued at $2,150 were taken from two unlocked vehicles parked on the 4100 block of South Kingan Avenue on Feb. 8.
• A snowblower valued at $600 was taken from a fenced backyard on the 4000 block of South Kirkwood Avenue between Feb. 10 and Feb. 13.
• Tools and floor jacks and used car batteries valued at $1,200 were taken from an open garage on the 3400 block of East Van Beck Avenue on Feb. 12.
• A 21-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia, second offense, in the 3000 block of Layton Avenue on Feb. 9.
• A tire on a vehicle was slashed in the parking lot of St. Francis High School, 4225 S. Lake Drive, on Feb. 8.
• A 43-year-old St. Francis woman was arrested for disorderly conduct after slapping a man on the face and head at The Landing, 2234 E. Layton Ave., on Feb. 6.
• A pressure washer and gas compressor valued at $940 were taken from a locked basement storage locker on the 1800 block of Drexel Boulevard between Feb. 9 and Feb. 13.
• A 16-year-old South Milwaukee girl was arrested for possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia Feb. 7 at South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave.
• A 23-year-old West Allis man was arrested for possession of marijuana on the 700 block of Madison Avenue on Feb. 17.
• A 51-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for domestic violence related battery after striking a 31-year-old female on the face Feb. 16.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: September 18, 2014
- South Shore Police report: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: September 11, 2014
- South Shore Police Report: Sept. 11, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: September 4, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: Sept. 4, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 28, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 21, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: Aug. 21, 2014 issue