Are you interested in sharing your opinions about the local spring election with NOW readers?
You're welcome to do so by writing a Public Forum letter, but you'll need to get it to the NOW Newspapers office by 5 p.m. March 18.
Election-related letters must be 300 or fewer words, signed with the writer's first and last names and community of residence, and include the writer's telephone number. The phone number won't be published, but NOW editors will use it for verification purposes.
NOW cannot guarantee publication of all letters and will edit letters as necessary. Some letters may appear on the MyCommunityNOW.com websites but not in print.
E-mail letters to news@
cninow.com, fax them to (262) 446-6646 or mail them to NOW Newspapers, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Suite A, Waukesha, WI 53186.
Letters received after March 18 will not be published.
Contact editor Jim Riccioli at email@example.com or (262) 446-6635 with questions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore Police Report: Sept. 25, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 18, 2014
- South Shore Police report: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: September 11, 2014
- South Shore Police Report: Sept. 11, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: September 4, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: Sept. 4, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 28, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 21, 2014 issue