Are you strong enough to take on a Frontier Airlines aircraft? Do you and 11 friends have what it takes?
Just by putting a team together, you are helping the MACC Fund provide critical research efforts into the effective treatment and cures of pediatric cancer and related blood disorders.
Coed teams of 12 (a minimum of three females) are needed to pull a Frontier Airlines aircraft 15 feet across the tarmac. Members must be 18 years of age or older. The registration fee is $300. Each team member will receive a limited edition gift. Team members will enjoy food and refreshments as well.
The 2011 Bob & Brian Plane Pull is proudly presented by Frontier Airlines and Laacke & Joys. Teams will compete for the top prize of Frontier Fly Bucks good for purchase of airfare anywhere Frontier flies. Second place will receive day packs from The North Face compliments of Laacke & Joys.
The pull takes place on Saturday, Sept. 24 at the Frontier Airline's Hangar, 555 Air Cargo Way, Milwaukee, and will begin promptly at 9 a.m.
Contact us if you have questions, (414) 456-5830.
A version of this article originally appeared under Your Stories on BayViewNOW.com. To contribute an article, find the "submit" link under the list of Your Stories on the website's home page.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: October 23, 2014
- Germantown village officials to consider fire department referendum tonight
- South Shore police report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: October 16, 2014
- New antique shop could replace Twirly Birds in Wauwatosa Village
- South Shore Police Report: Oct. 16, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: October 9, 2014
- South Shore Police Report: Oct. 9, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: October 2, 2014
- South Shore Police Report: Oct. 2, 2014 issue