Reports not available.
A license plate was reported taken from a vehicle in the 4600 block of South Whitnall Avenue about 8 p.m. Feb. 3.
A 21-year-old Oak Creek man was arrested for retail theft after trying to steal $53 worth of merchandise from Dollar Tree, 4698 S. Whitnall Ave., about 2:30 p.m. Feb. 4.
A 49-year-old St. Francis man was arrested for retail theft, his sixth offense, after trying to steal cosmetics from Pick 'n Save, 4698 S. Whitnall Ave., about 5:30 p.m. Feb. 3.
Electronics and a backpack were reported taken from a vehicle in the 3700 block of South Arctic Avenue about 8 a.m. Feb. 10.
A 29-year-old Milwaukee woman and a 26-year-old Cudahy woman were arrested for retail theft after trying to steal alcohol, drink mixes and baby supplies from Pick 'n Save, 4698 S. Whitnall Ave., Feb. 10.
Three hundred dollars was taken from a wallet from a home in the 200 block of Montana Avenue at 2:07 p.m. Feb. 3. Damage was estimated at $1,500.
A snowblower was taken from a garage in the 200 block of Chicago Avenue prior to 8:21 p.m. Feb. 4.
A male motorcycle driver was cited for reckless driving and operating after suspension after his motorcycle struck a car making a legal left-hand turn at Fifth and Columbia avenues at 2:42 p.m. Feb. 8. The motorcycle driver was traveling at a high rate of speed, passing two vehicles when he struck the car. The motorcyclist was taken to Froedtert Hospital for his injuries.
A truck was scratched causing $1,600 damage in the 400 block of Montana Avenue prior to 4 p.m. Feb. 3.
A garage window was broken causing $500 damage in the 200 block of North Chicago Avenue prior to 7:34 a.m. Feb. 4.
South Milwaukee Police responded to three domestic violence calls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: October 23, 2014
- Germantown village officials to consider fire department referendum tonight
- South Shore police report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: October 16, 2014
- New antique shop could replace Twirly Birds in Wauwatosa Village
- South Shore Police Report: Oct. 16, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: October 9, 2014
- South Shore Police Report: Oct. 9, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: October 2, 2014
- South Shore Police Report: Oct. 2, 2014 issue