Reports were not available this week.
A bicycle was taken from St. Francis High School, 4225 S. Lake Drive, prior to 3 p.m. Sept. 4.
A 42-year-old St. Francis man was arrested for drunken driving near South Pennsylvania and East Howard avenues about 7:30 p.m. Sept. 8. The man's blood alcohol content was 0.11.
Graffiti was spray-painted on the side of a building in the 1800 block of East Bolivar Avenue about 10 p.m. Sept. 1.
A 25-year-old St. Francis man was arrested for obstructing an officer and resisting arrest after he became belligerent with police who were helping his girlfriend cope with a panic attack at her home in the 4300 block of South Nicholson Avenue about 8 a.m. Sept. 8.
A man called police to report his son was robbed of money by a white man in his 20s in the 1200 block of Madison Avenue about 9:45 p.m. Sept. 9.
Pry marks were found on the door of a garage in the 400 block of Marquette Avenue about 2 p.m. Sept. 10. Entry was not gained.
A tavern in the 1800 block of 15th Avenue was broken into after 2 a.m. Sept. 7. No items appeared to have been taken.
A 46-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving in the 100 block of Hawthorne Avenue about 11:55 p.m. Sept. 7.
A man was arrested for drunken driving, his fourth offense in five years, near Ninth Avenue and Milwaukee Avenue about 12:45 a.m. Sept. 9.
A man was arrested for drunken driving near 15th Avenue and Sherman Avenue about 3 a.m. Sept. 9.
A 26-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving in the 1500 block of Sherman Avenue about 3:15 a.m. Sept. 9.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: July 9, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: June 25, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: June 18, 2015
- South Shore police report: June 18, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: June 4, 2015
- South Shore police report: June 4, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: May 28, 2015
- South Shore police report: May 28, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: May 14, 2015