· A resident of the 5200 block of South Swift Avenue reported tool boxes, a chainsaw, mower and leaf blower were taken from his garage early June 25 after a burglar forced his way in. Combined value of the stolen property was $880.
· A 40-year-old Cudahy man reported 100 oxycodone pills and an electric shaver were stolen from his shaving kit while he was at the YMCA, 3244 E. College Ave., June 17.
· A resident of the 3800 block of East Pulaski Avenue reported more than $1,000 worth of paintball equipment was taken from his locked car trunk June 24 or 25.
· Three Cudahy men, ages 37, 35 and 32, were cited for disorderly conduct after a drunken brawl in the 3600 block of East Hammond Avenue at 5:19 p.m. June 24. The 32-year-old, who had a knife, was also cited for carrying a concealed weapon.
· A 21-year-old Cudahy woman was cited for battery and disorderly conduct after she punched a 26-year-old Cudahy woman and threw a can of beer at her just after 3 a.m. June 29 in the 3700 block of East Squire Avenue.
· A 33-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for battery and retail theft after a scuffle at 3:24 a.m. June 29 at Speedway, 4944 S. Packard Ave. According to police reports, the assailant attacked an off-duty store employee who tried to stop him from stealing a candy bar.
· A 19-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for battery and theft at 6:19 p.m. July 1 after he slapped his ex-girlfriend and took her cellphone. The phone was recovered.
· A 23-year-old Cudahy man was cited for marijuana possession in the 3400 block of East Layton Avenue at 9:19 p.m. June 28.
· A 34-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for drunken driving at 5:53 p.m. June 29 after his speed exceeded 65 miles per hour in the 3800 block of East College Avenue. He was also cited for reckless driving. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.19.
· Driver side windows were reported shot out on four cars during early morning hours June 26. The victims were residents of the 5200 block of South Packard Avenue and the 3700 block of East Packard Avenue; a Milwaukee man parked in the 5200 block of South Kirkwood Avenue, and a Greendale man parked in the 5400 block of South Packard Avenue.
· A 28-year-old Cudahy man was cited for disorderly conduct after allegedly kicking in his ex-girlfriend's garage door about 2 a.m. June 27.
· Two Milwaukee men, ages 20 and 19, were cited for underage alcohol consumption at 2:35 a.m. June 28 after a van they were driving ran out of gas in the 3900 block of East Martin Avenue. The pair said they had been drinking at Grant Park in South Milwaukee.
· A resident of the 4000 block of South Packard Avenue reported her television set, valued at $400, was taken from her unlocked apartment on June 30 or July 1.
· A 26-year-old St. Francis man was arrested for heroin possession at 2:59 p.m. June 29 in the 3700 block of South Iowa Avenue. The man, who was wanted on 18 warrants for retail theft and trespassing, was conveyed to the Milwaukee County Criminal Justice Facility.
· Police are investigating the disappearance of three rings from a home in the 600 block of Aspen Street, reported June 22.
· Police are investigating the theft of a wallet June 23 from the purse of a Milwaukee woman while she worked at Lakeshore Medical Clinic, 3611 S. Chicago Ave.
The thief had made $340 in unauthorized debit card purchases and $146 in unauthorized credit card purchases.
· A 25-year-old Oak Creek man was cited for theft after taking a bottle of rum from Marquette Liquor, 1123 Marquette Ave., at 7:25 p.m. June 26.
· Three residents had electronic gear stolen from their vehicles at about 2 a.m. June 28. A resident of the 400 block of North Chicago Avenue had a computer tuner taken, a resident of the 400 block of Fairview Avenue had an amplifier taken and a resident of the 800 block of Park Avenue had a GPS unit taken.
· A resident of the 2400 block of 5th Avenue reported his bicycle, valued at $100, was stolen June 29 from the hallway of his apartment building.
· A 44-year-old resident was cited for disorderly conduct and battery after an incident at 12:54 p.m. June 27. According to police reports, the man punched and spat upon a 51-year-old Milwaukee woman who was visiting.
· A 33-year-old resident was charged with domestic abuse battery regarding an incident at 9:16 a.m. June 30. According to police reports the woman punched her 27-year-old husband several times and threw a coffee mug at him.
· A 45-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for operating after revocation and drunken driving at 12:54 a.m. June 29 in the 200 block of North Chicago Avenue.
A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.24. He has two previous convictions for operating while intoxicated.
· A 54-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for drunken driving after he backed into a parked car in the 1400 block of Rawson Avenue at 2:10 a.m. June 29. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.14.
· A 47-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for drunken driving at 12:34 a.m. June 30 after losing control of his motorcycle at the intersection of Nicholson and Rawson avenues. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.14. He has three previous convictions for OWI.
· A fight just before 2 a.m. June 26 at Bottoms Up, 500 Madison Ave., caused four men to be ejected from the bar. Three were cited for disorderly conduct: a 22-year-old from Cudahy, a 24-year-old from Oak Creek and a 28-year-old from Milwaukee.
· A 56-year-old resident was charged with endangering safety by use of dangerous weapon after an incident just after 1 a.m. June 30. According to police reports, the man had returned home intoxicated, got a pistol from a safe and was "flailing the gun around wildly" as he cursed his wife.
· At 12:20 p.m. July 1 a caller told police about a 5-year-old boy "picking up a cat by the neck, throwing it down on the ground and tossing around and jumping on it" in the 900 block of Manitoba Avenue. Police reported the boy "was spoken to about maltreating animals. His mother grounded him and assured this would never happen again."
· A 34-year-old South Milwaukee woman was arrested for domestic related disorderly conduct at 5:02 p.m. July 1. The woman told police to "come on up and see what I did." She had ransacked her 61-year-old ex-boyfriend's belongings, saying she was "feeling frustrated because (he) won't leave." According to police reports she admitted she "probably could have handled the situation better."
· Police responded to six domestic violence incidents between June 27 and July 2.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: April 30, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 30, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: April 23, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 23, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: April 16, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 16, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: April 9, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 9, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: April 2, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 2, 2015 issue