· Two city-owned garbage and recycling containers, valued at $50 apiece, were taken from the 3900 block of East Munkwitz Avenue between July 16 and 20.
· A 19-year-old man was arrested for battery in the 3800 block of East Barnard Avenue at 2:32 p.m. July 24 after allegedly punching and kicking his 18-year-old ex-girlfriend.
· A 46-year-old Cudahy man was cited for operating while intoxicated at 2:01 a.m. July 24 after he was found asleep at the wheel of a car, which was parked but running, in the 3600 block of East Pulaski Avenue. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.17.
· A 33-year-old West Allis man was cited for criminal damage to property and disorderly conduct after breaking a window at the home of his 33-year-old fiancée in the 3900 block of East Martin Avenue at 12:33 a.m. July 22. Damage was estimated at $200.
· A 47-year-old Cudahy woman was cited for disorderly conduct at 9:28 p.m. July 17 after an incident outside the Country Club Tavern, 5928 S. Packard Ave. The woman cursed and tried to confront a 38-year-old Cudahy woman, who reportedly had a relationship with the other woman's husband.
· A 46-year-old Cudahy man was cited for disorderly conduct at 1:49 a.m. July 19 after he fought with a 37-year-old Cudahy man at Pony's Tavern, 5132 S. Packard Ave.
· A 50-year-old man and 29-year-old woman, both residents of the 5000 block of South Packard Avenue, were cited for disorderly conduct after a fight at 9:22 p.m. July 19.
· A 36-year-old Cudahy man was cited for disorderly conduct after he cursed officers in the lobby of the Cudahy Police Department, 5050 S. Lake Drive, at 2:18 a.m. July 22. The voluntarily submitted to a breath test and had a 0.26 BAC.
· A 35-year-old resident was arrested for battery and criminal damage to property in the 3600 block of South Kansas Avenue after a fight with his 37-year-old girlfriend at about 9 p.m. July 18.
· A 41-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for possession of marijuana after his car was searched in the 1600 block of East St. Francis Avenue at 6:18 p.m. July 2.
· A 68-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for loitering and resisting an officer after he was found sleeping in a vehicle for sale at Airport Motors, 1602 E. Layton Ave., at 10:59 a.m. July 23.
· A 25-year-old Kenosha man was cited for retail theft for taking five bottles of liquor with a combined value of $167 from Pick 'n Save, 2931 S. Chicago Ave., at 7:24 p.m. July 7. The man was being held at the Kenosha County Jail when he was served with the citation July 21.
· Two pairs of basketball shoes (valued at $100 apiece), ankle supports and a Concordia University practice jersey were taken from a woman's car at Walgreens, 2985 S. Chicago Ave., between midnight and 12:40 a.m. July 18.
· A 23-year-old Cudahy man was cited for retail theft after he took packages of T-shirts and heating pads, with a combined value of $52.84, from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., at 6:50 p.m. July 18.
· A bicycle valued at $50 was taken from a yard in the 400 block of Menomonee Avenue overnight July 19-20.
· Two unidentified men stole a computer monitor valued at $149 from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., at about 2 a.m. July 22.
· An 18-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for possession of marijuana in the 1100 block of Blake Avenue at 10:21 p.m. July 18. When the man and two friends were confronted by police, they fled, but the man was arrested nearby.
· A 15-year-old male resident of the 1400 block of Madison Avenue was cited for disorderly conduct and possession of marijuana at 4:25 p.m. July 20 after loudly cursing a neighbor.
· A 34-year-old South Milwaukee woman was cited for operating while intoxicated at 3:13 a.m. July 12 in the 200 block of Southtowne Place, after she was observed driving on the wrong side of College Avenue. She refused a breath test.
· A 49-year-old South Milwaukee woman was cited for operating while intoxicated in the 1800 block of 17th Avenue at 2:22 a.m. July 20. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.19. The woman, who has five previous OWI convictions, was also cited for possessing marijuana.
· A 15-year-old South Milwaukee boy was cited for criminal damage to property after he kicked in a door at a home in the 1200 block of Menomonee Avenue at about 3 p.m. July 18. Damage was estimated at $200.
· A 25-year-old Cheyenne, Wyoming, man was cited for failure to report an accident that occurred at 3:40 a.m. July 19 in the 700 block of North Chicago Avenue, where the man's car had knocked over a mailbox. The car was located in St. Francis.
· A 36-year-old South Milwaukee woman was cited for inattentive driving after a rear-end collision at 3:03 p.m. July 23 at the intersection of 15th and Park avenues. According to police reports the woman was going southbound on 15th when she crashed into a car driven by a 61-year-old South Milwaukee man, who had stopped to let a pedestrian cross. Damage to his car was described as "very severe."
· A 29-year-old South Milwaukee woman was cited for operating under the influence of a controlled substance after she crashed into a parked car in the 2300 block of 12th Avenue at 7:43 p.m. July 22.
· Police responded to five domestic violence incidents between July 18 and 24.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: October 30, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 23, 2014
- Germantown village officials to consider fire department referendum tonight
- South Shore police report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: October 16, 2014
- New antique shop could replace Twirly Birds in Wauwatosa Village
- South Shore Police Report: Oct. 16, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: October 9, 2014
- South Shore Police Report: Oct. 9, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: October 2, 2014