· A 41-year-old Cudahy man was cited for attempted theft after taking a lawn mower from a garage in the 3900 block of East Mallory Avenue at about 1 p.m. Aug. 24. According to police reports the man took the mower while scavenging for aluminum cans. The mower was recovered.
· Two Cudahy men, ages 48 and 50, were cited for disorderly conduct after a fight in the 3700 block of East Munkwitz Avenue at 9:30 p.m. Aug. 19. Police determined the older man was the primary aggressor and cited him for battery. He provided a breath sample, with a blood alcohol content of 0.20.
· A 51-year-old Cudahy woman was arrested for disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and battery after an incident at 6:44 p.m. Aug. 24 in the 3800 block of East Iona Terrace. Police reported responding to a possible 911 call, only to be cursed and kicked by the woman, who also cursed her dog and a neighbor.
· A 29-year-old Kenosha man was cited for operating while intoxicated at 2:29 a.m. Aug. 17 in the 5500 block of South Packard Avenue. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.13. After a search he was also cited for marijuana possession.
· Stereo equipment valued at $2,600 was stolen from a car in the 1700 block of East Bolivar Avenue between 11 p.m. and 4 a.m. Aug. 20.
· Two bicycles, one valued at $190 and the other at $200, were taken from a storage unit at an apartment building at 2702 Fifth Avenue overnight Aug. 20-21.
· Police are investigating the disappearance of a desktop computer, associated equipment and a cable modem from Marquette Manor, 2409 10th Ave., overnight Aug. 21-22.
· A 64-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for retail theft at 1:45 p.m. Aug. 24 after he took $67.72 worth of meat from Pick 'n Save, 2931 S. Chicago Ave.
· A tablet computer was taken from an unlocked vehicle in the 1700 block of Marquette Avenue overnight Aug. 24-25.
· A 55-year-old South Milwaukee woman was cited for operating while intoxicated at 5:39 p.m. Aug. 21 in the 3800 block of 5th Avenue. A witness had told police the woman was driving erratically and failed to observe multiple stop signs along Columbia and Fifth avenues. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.29.
· A 37-year-old Oak Creek woman was cited for operating while intoxicated at 3:09 a.m. Aug. 23 in the 1800 block of Rawson Avenue. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.13.
· A 31-year-old South Milwaukee woman was cited for operating while intoxicated in the 3000 block of 13th Avenue at 2:13 a.m. Aug. 26. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.09.
· A 21-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for disorderly conduct and obstructing police at 9:11 p.m. Aug. 26 after he was found passed out on a lawn in the 1000 block of Davis Avenue. According to police reports he cursed and tried to kick an officer and paramedics before he was taken to St. Luke's South Shore Hospital in Cudahy "due to his high level of intoxication."
· Police responded to four domestic violence incidents between Aug. 22 and 27.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore Police report: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: September 11, 2014
- South Shore Police Report: Sept. 11, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: September 4, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: Sept. 4, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 28, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 21, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 14, 2014 issue