The Bay View Inter-Organizational Council has announced its person of the year award recipient. Michael Krolick, manager of Bay View M&I Bank, will receive the person of the year award at the 94th annual Washington Day Banquet.
It will be held at George Washington American Legion Post 180, 2860 S. Kinnickinnic Ave., Bay View.
The banquet will be held at 7 p.m. Monday, Feb. 24. State Sen. Jeff Plale will be the guest speaker.
If you have questions or would like to purchase tickets, call Jim Baker at (414) 744-0844.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: Dec. 11, 2014
- South Shore police report: Dec. 11, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: Dec. 4, 2014
- South Shore police report: Dec. 4, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: Nov. 27, 2014 issue
- Cudahy woman displayed Slovakian crafts at Holiday Folk Fair
- South Shore Community Calendar
- Menomonee Falls approves flat tax rate for 2015
- South Shore police report: Nov. 20, 2014
- South Shore police report: Nov. 20, 2014 issue