The Bay View Inter-Organizational Council has announced its person of the year award recipient. Michael Krolick, manager of Bay View M&I Bank, will receive the person of the year award at the 94th annual Washington Day Banquet.
It will be held at George Washington American Legion Post 180, 2860 S. Kinnickinnic Ave., Bay View.
The banquet will be held at 7 p.m. Monday, Feb. 24. State Sen. Jeff Plale will be the guest speaker.
If you have questions or would like to purchase tickets, call Jim Baker at (414) 744-0844.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: October 23, 2014
- Germantown village officials to consider fire department referendum tonight
- South Shore police report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: October 16, 2014
- New antique shop could replace Twirly Birds in Wauwatosa Village
- South Shore Police Report: Oct. 16, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: October 9, 2014
- South Shore Police Report: Oct. 9, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: October 2, 2014
- South Shore Police Report: Oct. 2, 2014 issue