• Money was taken from a soda machine at K-mart, 6077 S. Packard Ave., at 4:05 a.m. Feb. 15. The machine was damaged. Amount of loss and damage are unknown.
• Shoes, a backpack and miscellaneous clothing were taken from a vehicle in the 3700 block of East Cudahy Avenue between 10 p.m. Feb. 16 and 7 a.m. Feb. 17. Loss is estimated at $175.
• Tools were reported taken from a locked vehicle in the 4700 block of South Packard Avenue at 10:28 a.m. Feb. 25. Access was gained by breaking a window. Loss and damage are estimated at $830.
• A 29-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for breaking into an apartment and striking a 49-year-old Oak Creek woman in the 3900 block of East Martin Avenue at 4:52 a.m. Feb. 14.
• A 38-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for assault and damage to property after fighting a 46-year-old Cudahy man in the hallway of an apartment building in the 5100 block of South Packard Avenue between 11:30 and 11:39 a.m. Feb. 19.
• A 15-year-old Cudahy girl was arrested for assault after attacking a 15-year-old Cudahy girl in the Cudahy High School cafeteria, 4950 S. Lake Drive, about noon Feb. 27.
• A 14-year-old Port Washington girl and a 16-year-old Cudahy girl were arrested for possessing less than one gram of marijuana at Cudahy High School, 4950 S. Lake Drive, about 7:45 a.m. Feb. 27.
• A 31-year-old St. Francis man was arrested for vandalism after shattering a driver-side window of a vehicle in the 3700 block of East Pulaski Avenue at 9:31 a.m. Feb. 23. Damage is estimated at $200.
• The Fire Department responded to 32 ambulance, four fire and one service call last week.
• A 20-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for taking two bottles of liquor at Pick 'n Save, 4698 S. Whitnall Ave., at 6:22 p.m. Feb. 25. He was also cited for his second underage alcohol possession offense.
• A purse was reported taken from a vehicle in the parking lot of Family Dollar, 3048 E. Layton Ave., at 6:37 p.m. Feb. 26. Access was gained by breaking a passenger-side window. Loss and damage are estimated at $150.
• A sign advertising The Fixx Coffee House was taken from the corner of Howard and Packard avenues at 9:38 a.m. Feb. 27. Loss is estimated at $200. This is the third sign that has been taken from the business.
• An in-dash stereo and radio player were reported taken from a vehicle in the parking lot of Ridge View Apartments, 4567 S. Whitnall Ave., at 3:11 p.m. Feb. 27. Access was gained by smashing a driver-side window. Loss is estimated at $650.
• A CD player was reported taken from a vehicle in the 4500 block of Whitnall Avenue at 3:11 p.m. Feb. 27. Damage is estimated at $300.
• A 30-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for disorderly conduct after making obscene comments to female employees at Lakeshore Medical Clinic, 2000 E. Layton Ave., at 7:54 a.m. Feb. 24.
• The Fire Department responded to 21 ambulance, one fire, one service call and one motor-vehicle collision last week.
• Money was reported stolen and a jukebox and gaming machines damaged at Liquid Hideout, 1009 Milwaukee Ave., at 1:52 p.m. Feb. 28. Cost of loss and damage is unknown.
• A vehicle's window was reported broken and a Global Positioning System taken in the 1300 block of 17th Avenue at 4:35 p.m. Feb. 26. Cost of loss and damage is unknown.
• A vehicle's driver-side window was reported broken and its stereo taken in the 1200 block of Marion Avenue at 5:09 p.m. Feb. 26. Cost of loss and damage is unknown.
• A vehicle's window was reported broken and a GPS taken in the 400 block of Southtowne Place at 9:29 p.m. Feb. 26. Cost of loss and damage is unknown.
• Two South Milwaukee High School cheerleaders, ages 16 and 15, were arrested for disorderly conduct after they had a physical fight over which routine to perform during a basketball game at the school, 801 15th Ave., at 7 p.m. Feb. 17. The disturbance created by the fight temporarily stopped the game.
• A 13-year-old male student at South Milwaukee Middle School, 1001 15th Ave., was cited for disorderly conduct after he hit another student at 8:23 a.m. Feb. 23.
• Two male students at South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave., were cited for disorderly conduct after they created a disturbance in the cafeteria at 7:08 a.m. Feb. 27.
• A 33-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia in the 100 block of Hawthorne Avenue at 2:51 a.m. Feb. 28. The man's blood-alcohol content is unknown.
• A 24-year-old Germantown man was arrested for drunken driving at 15th and Rawson avenues at 1:19 a.m. March 1. The man had taken the vehicle from a friend and damaged it before being arrested. His BAC was 0.17.
• A 30-year-old Greenfield man was arrested for drunken driving while in line for the drive-through at Taco Bell, 112 Chicago Avenue, at 3:01 a.m. March 1. The man's BAC is unknown.
• The railroad trestle near Oak Street and Edgar Avenue was vandalized with graffiti sometime between Feb. 10 and Feb. 17. Damage is estimated at $300.
• A home's window was reported broken by a brick in the 1200 block of Michigan Avenue at 4 a.m. Feb. 22. Damage is estimated at $1,000.
• A tree was damaged at Grant Park, 100 Hawthorne Ave., between noon and 11 p.m. Feb. 24. Damage is estimated at $150.
• A vacant property was reported entered and vandalized with a fire extinguisher in the 1100 block of Marquette Avenue at 1:30 a.m. Feb. 25. Cost of damage is unknown.
• The Fire Department responded to 46 ambulance calls, one motor vehicle accident, one flammable liquid spill, one service call and one fire call last week.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!