• A wallet containing $350, a credit card, an identification card, a social security card and a Harley-Davidson Museum membership were taken from a locked locker at the South Shore YMCA, 3244 E. College Ave., prior to 8:30 p.m. Sept. 3.
• A 19-year-old St. Francis man was arrested for taking $636 from a purse while he was visiting a family friend, a 52-year-old woman, at her home in the 3700 block of East Plankinton Avenue at 5:48 p.m. Sept. 3. The man is also believed to have taken $110 from his girlfriend's 62-year-old grandmother's purse prior to 6 a.m. Sept. 5.
• A 15-year-old Cudahy boy was arrested for fleeing an officer and operating a vehicle without the owner's consent after he took an idling construction van in the 4800 block of South Sheridan Drive and led police on a 2.2-mile chase at 75 miles per hour at 10:50 a.m. Sept. 4. The vehicle was located outside of the boy's home in the 5900 block of Buckhorn Avenue with $1,500 worth of damage.
• An air compressor, two drills and a staple gun were taken from a locked vehicle in the 5300 block of South Whitnall Avenue prior to 9 a.m. Sept. 5. A door lock was damaged to gain entry. Loss is $1,300.
• A $600 bicycle and $175 skateboard were taken from outside of Speedway, 4944 S. Packard Ave., at 5:58 p.m. Sept. 8 and was later recovered in the garage of a 17-year-old friend of the owner. The boy was not arrested because he said he does not know who put the items in the garage.
• A 38-year-old Cudahy woman and a 48-year-old Cudahy man were arrested for disorderly conduct after they attacked a 29-year-old Cudahy man in the 3600 block of East Pulaski Avenue at 2:21 a.m. Aug. 23 because of ongoing problems. A 17-year-old Cudahy girl was cited for theft after she took the victim's wallet that was lost during the scuffle.
• A 45-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for battery twice after he beat up a 47-year-old woman at her home in the 4700 block of South Packard Avenue at 12:47 a.m. and then returned at 7:35 a.m. Sept. 1. The police report said they were friends.
• An 18-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drug possession after he smoked marijuana in his vehicle parked in a wooded area at Warnimont Golf Park, 6200 S. Lake Drive, at 9:50 p.m. Sept. 5. About 0.3 grams of marijuana and a pipe were found in the vehicle.
• A 24-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for drug paraphernalia after marijuana residue, a grinder and cigar blunts were found in her purse after police stopped her car for driving with a revoked license in the 2500 block of East Grange Avenue at 11:05 p.m. Sept. 8.
• A 28-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for his second drunken-driving offense after he was seen speeding and crossing the center line in the 6100 block of South Packard Avenue at 1:59 a.m. Sept. 5. His blood-alcohol content was 0.19.
• A garage door panel was kicked in the 4900 block of South Packard Avenue prior to 10:22 a.m. Sept. 5. Damage is $50.
• Two 20-year-old South Milwaukee men were cited for underage drinking after they were heard yelling in the 3500 block of East Cudahy Avenue at 7:30 p.m. Sept. 6. Their BACs were 0.14 and 0.16.
• Police made one domestic violence arrest.
• The Fire Department responded to one fire, 27 medical calls and one service call.
• An envelope containing $240, checks and an identification card were taken from an unlocked vehicle parked in the parking lot of Pick 'n Save, 4698 S. Whitnall Ave., prior to 12:26 p.m. Aug. 22.
• A digital media player and CDs were taken and a steering wheel column was damaged during an attempted vehicle theft in the 4500 block of South Whitnall Avenue prior to 3:29 a.m. Aug. 26. Loss is $1,100.
• A 52-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for theft after he took 75 feet of cable from outside Wepco, 3700 S. Packard Ave., at 4:21 p.m. Aug. 30. Recovered loss is $150.
• Downspouts, two hedge trimmers, two chairs and an extension cord were taken from a locked garage in the 3100 block of East Armour Avenue prior to 3:30 p.m. Sept. 3. A door lock was damaged to gain entry. Loss is $110.
• An image of breasts and an expletive were spray-painted on a garage in the 3900 block of South Arctic Avenue prior to 11:08 a.m. Sept. 5. Damage is $250.
• A parked vehicle's front bumper and hood were damaged by another vehicle in a hit-and-run accident in the 4000 block of South Packard Avenue prior to 4 p.m. Sept. 5. Damage is $200.
• There were no domestic violence arrests.
• The Fire Department responded to two fires, 12 medical calls and no service calls.
• A television was taken from a home in the 2900 block of Seventh Avenue prior to 12:40 a.m. Sept. 14. Entry was gained through an open window. Loss is $500.
• A 36-year-old South Milwaukee man was approached by two men, punched in his face and almost robbed while walking his two dogs on the bike path near 15th and Madison avenues at 10:17 a.m. Sept. 8. The men fled after one of the dogs bit one of the men.
• About $460 worth of fraudulent ATM withdrawals involving a lost debit card was reported at 11 a.m. Sept. 6.
• A digital media player was taken from a locked locker at South Milwaukee Middle School, 1800 Forest Hill Ave., prior to 6 p.m. Sept. 8. Loss is $150.
• A cell phone that was left on the counter of a BP gas station, 1700 Rawson Ave., was taken by a male customer at 4:34 p.m. Sept 10. He returned the phone to an employee the next day.
• A decorative cross was taken from the door of a home in the 1800 block of Drexel Boulevard prior to 8 p.m. Sept. 12. Its value is unknown.
• A 16-year-old South Milwaukee boy was struck in his face by a 13-year-old South Milwaukee boy at the Rawson School basketball court, 1411 Rawson Ave., at 7 p.m. Sept. 11.
• An employee at Speedway, 2301 10th Avenue, reported that a customer was punched in the face by another man in the parking lot at 5:15 a.m. Sept. 12. The victim, who lost some teeth in the incident, declined to report the incident to the police and left.
• A 45-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for drug possession after he was seen smoking marijuana outside of Speedway, 3102 S. Chicago Ave., at 3:57 a.m. Sept. 7. He had 0.1 grams of marijuana and rolling papers in his pocket.
• A 19-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for drug possession and driving under the influence of a controlled substance at North Pine Street and North Chicago Avenue at 1:06 a.m. Sept. 11. He had been pulled over by police because he has a suspended license and unregistered license plates. About 0.3 grams of marijuana, a pipe and a folding knife were found in the vehicle.
• A 42-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving after he sped through a stop sign at Fifth and Michigan avenues at 9:42 p.m. Sept. 6. His blood-alcohol content was 0.17.
• A 27-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for his third drunken-driving offense after he sat in his idling vehicle outside of South Park Bowling Alley, 305 N. Chicago Ave., at 1:45 a.m. Sept. 7. He refused to give a breath sample.
• A 28-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving after he was seen speeding and turning without signaling in the 1200 block of Michigan Avenue at 1:17 a.m. Sept. 13. His BAC was 0.18.
• A 22-year-old Oak Creek man was arrested for drunken driving after he crossed into the left turn lane in the 3100 block of South Chicago Avenue at 2 a.m. Sept. 13. He refused to give a breath sample.
• A 31-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving after he was seen speeding and cut off another vehicle at North Chicago and Badger Avenue at 2:55 a.m. Sept. 13. His BAC was 0.11.
• The rear tires of a vehicle were slashed in the 3600 block of 18th Avenue prior to 12:30 a.m. Sept. 5. Damage is $120.
• A parked vehicle was scratched with a key in the 500 block of Fairview Avenue prior to 8:05 a.m. Sept. 6. Damage is $150.
• The windshield of a vehicle was damaged with a brick in the 900 block of Monroe Avenue prior to 10:04 p.m. Sept. 6. Damage is $150.
• The rear tires of a vehicle were slashed at Oak Creek Parkway and Beech Street prior to 11:45 a.m. Sept. 12. A damage estimate was not available.
• A bicycle was disassembled and spray-painted in the 1200 block of Memorial Drive prior to 4:09 p.m. Sept. 12. A damage estimate was unavailable.
• A 16-year-old Oak Creek boy and a 17-year-old South Milwaukee boy were cited for underage drinking at Lakeview School, 711 Marion Ave., at 9:57 p.m. Sept. 5. The 16-year-old had a BAC of 0.07 and the 17-year-old had a BAC of 0.05.
• A parked vehicle was struck by another vehicle in the 300 block of Marquette Avenue prior to 9:10 a.m. Sept. 7. A estimate for the damaged rear bumper was not available.
• A 37-year-old Brookfield man was arrested for disorderly conduct after he was caught watching a 36-year-old woman inside of her home through a window in the 1700 block of Carroll Court at 10:25 p.m. Sept. 7. He said he fantasized about her during the 20 minutes he peeped and that he also urinated in her driveway.
• A 48-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for disorderly conduct after he circled the home of two men and harassed them in the 1400 block of Michigan Avenue at 3:48 p.m. Sept. 8.
• Police made three domestic violence arrests.
• The Fire Department responded to no fires, 23 medical calls and one service call.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Milwaukee schools raise money for heart research
- Police report: March 3
- Police report: Feb. 24
- Police report: Feb. 17
- Area high school students recognized in Junior Achievement challenge
- Police report: Feb. 10
- Police report: Feb. 3
- Police report: Jan. 27
- Police report: Jan. 20
- Police report: Jan. 13