North Shore Library, which serves Glendale, Fox Point, Bayside and River Hills, is seeking approval from the four communities to acquire more space to expand.
The library will make a presentation Monday to the Glendale Common Council, Tuesday to the Fox Point Village Board and March 17 to the River Hills Village Board, library Director Dick Nelson said Thursday. No date has been set for the Bayside Village Board, he said.
The library is seeking to acquire more space in the BVK office building, 6800 N. Port Washington Road in Glendale, its current location.
According to a history of the library, the library moved into its 20,000-square-feet of space in the building in 1986.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: October 30, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 23, 2014
- Germantown village officials to consider fire department referendum tonight
- South Shore police report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: October 16, 2014
- New antique shop could replace Twirly Birds in Wauwatosa Village
- South Shore Police Report: Oct. 16, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: October 9, 2014
- South Shore Police Report: Oct. 9, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: October 2, 2014