This week's question: What real-life advice would you give to recent high school graduates?
Photos and interviews by Karen Lynn Zolo at St. Paul's Catholic Church, 1720 E. Norwich Ave., Milwaukee
|"Really consider college. This is something very important that I instill in my children."
|"Be patient, and don't expect to be a millionaire tomorrow. Work hard and trust yourself."
|"I would say to them that you can never have enough education."
|"Always have a good goal in mind, and hard work will help you achieve anything."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Auctioneers Association - "Be the Change"
- North Shore school, municipal officials announce candidacy for April election
- Cudahy woman displayed Slovakian crafts at Holiday Folk Fair
- South Milwaukee schools raise money for heart research
- Area high school students recognized in Junior Achievement challenge
- South Shore NOW claims a second in state newspaper contest (3)
- Teff Gymnasium forever (11)
- Historic Bay View tunnel could be used for wastewater storage (8)
- Geocaching is a free, easy activity in any community
- Longing for good biking all year round? It's here