This week's question: What is your favorite summer festival and why?
Photos and interviews by Karen Lynn Zolo at South Shore Park, 2900 S. Shore Drive
|"It used to be the South Shore frolic, but now it's Festa Italiana because of Millie's sausage."
|"I love German Fest because the food is good!"
|"The Frolic because location, location, location! Also because of the shredded onion rings."
|"My favorite is the South Shore Frolic because of the combination of the auto show and art shows."
Karen Anne Staples
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Milwaukee schools raise money for heart research
- Area high school students recognized in Junior Achievement challenge
- South Shore NOW claims a second in state newspaper contest (3)
- Teff Gymnasium forever (11)
- Historic Bay View tunnel could be used for wastewater storage (8)
- Geocaching is a free, easy activity in any community
- Longing for good biking all year round? It's here
- Flying high
- Man escapes drug sting after trip to hospital
- 30 students arrested after fight at Bay View Middle/High School (186)