This information is from reports filed at Milwaukee's District 2 Police Station.
A 31-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested on a state charge of drunken driving in the 300 block of East Smith Street on July 30.
Two 15-year-old Milwaukee boys were arrested on warrants in the 200 block of West Becher Street about 1 p.m. July 16.
A 26-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for a parole violation at the District 2 police station, 245 W. Lincoln Ave., at 3 p.m. July 26.
A 37-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested on a warrant in the 2900 block of South Delaware Avenue at 11:50 p.m. July 28.
A 24-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested on a warrant in the 2500 block of South Chase Avenue at 9:38 p.m. July 30.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: Sept. 3, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: Aug. 27, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: Aug. 20, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: July 16, 2015 issue
- Wisconsin Auctioneers Association - "Be the Change"
- North Shore school, municipal officials announce candidacy for April election
- Cudahy woman displayed Slovakian crafts at Holiday Folk Fair
- South Milwaukee schools raise money for heart research
- Area high school students recognized in Junior Achievement challenge