This information is from reports filed at Milwaukee's District 2 Police Station.
An 18-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to sell in the 100 block of East Dover Street at 4 a.m. Aug. 2. Two 17-year-old Milwaukee boys also were cited for possession of marijuana in the same incident.
A 39-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving in the 2000 block of South Kinnickinnic Avenue at 9:10 p.m. Aug. 3.
A 48-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving in the 900 block of East Homer Street at 6:24 a.m. Aug. 4.
A 44-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving in the 2500 block of South Burrell Street at 11:55 p.m. Aug. 4.
5A 15-year-old Milwaukee girl was arrested on warrants in the 2200 block of South Chase Avenue at 9 p.m. Aug. 6.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore NOW claims a second in state newspaper contest (3)
- Teff Gymnasium forever (7)
- Historic Bay View tunnel could be used for wastewater storage (8)
- Geocaching is a free, easy activity in any community
- Longing for good biking all year round? It's here
- Flying high
- Man escapes drug sting after trip to hospital
- 30 students arrested after fight at Bay View Middle/High School (178)
- Special feature: Firefighters train to handle situations involving one of their own (5)
- Taking a big leap (8)