This information is from reports filed at Milwaukee's District 2 Police Station.
An 18-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to sell in the 100 block of East Dover Street at 4 a.m. Aug. 2. Two 17-year-old Milwaukee boys also were cited for possession of marijuana in the same incident.
A 39-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving in the 2000 block of South Kinnickinnic Avenue at 9:10 p.m. Aug. 3.
A 48-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving in the 900 block of East Homer Street at 6:24 a.m. Aug. 4.
A 44-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving in the 2500 block of South Burrell Street at 11:55 p.m. Aug. 4.
5A 15-year-old Milwaukee girl was arrested on warrants in the 2200 block of South Chase Avenue at 9 p.m. Aug. 6.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: Sept. 3, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: Aug. 27, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: Aug. 20, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: July 16, 2015 issue
- Wisconsin Auctioneers Association - "Be the Change"
- North Shore school, municipal officials announce candidacy for April election
- Cudahy woman displayed Slovakian crafts at Holiday Folk Fair
- South Milwaukee schools raise money for heart research
- Area high school students recognized in Junior Achievement challenge