This information is from reports filed at Milwaukee's District 2 Police Station.
1A 30-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving in the 3400 block of South Clement Avenue about 4 p.m. Aug. 23. He refused a breath test.
2A 19-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested on a warrant in the 2700 block of South Kinnickinnic Avenue at 1:10 a.m. Aug. 22.
3A 34-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested on a warrant in the 2200 block of South Howell Avenue at 4:40 p.m. Aug. 22.
4A 31-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested on a warrant in the 2300 block of South Chase Avenue at 7:20 a.m. Aug. 24.
5A 46-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested on a warrant in the 600 block of East Russell Avenue at 10:15 a.m. Aug. 25.
6A 22-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested on a warrant and was issued a citation in the 2800 block of South Burrell Street at 1:30 p.m. Aug. 26.
7Two Milwaukee boys, ages 15 and 16, were arrested on warrants in the 2600 block of South Kinnickinnic Avenue at 7:34 p.m. Aug. 27.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: Aug. 27, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: Aug. 20, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: July 16, 2015 issue
- Wisconsin Auctioneers Association - "Be the Change"
- North Shore school, municipal officials announce candidacy for April election
- Cudahy woman displayed Slovakian crafts at Holiday Folk Fair
- South Milwaukee schools raise money for heart research
- Area high school students recognized in Junior Achievement challenge
- South Shore NOW claims a second in state newspaper contest (3)