This information is from reports filed at Milwaukee's District 2 Police Station.
A 28-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for disorderly conduct at the District 2 Police Station, 245 W. Lincoln Ave., at 5:55 p.m. Aug. 27.
A 24-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested on warrants in the 100 block of West Oklahoma Avenue at 3:50 p.m. Aug. 28.
A 55-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested on warrants in the 2200 block of South Howell Avenue at 4:05 p.m. Aug. 28.
A 44-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested on warrants at Chuck E. Cheese/United Migrant Opportunity Services, 2701 S. Chase Ave., at 5 p.m. Aug. 29.
A 13-year-old Milwaukee girl was arrested on a warrant in the 2200 block of South Kinnickinnic Avenue at 5:43 p.m. Sept. 1.
Two Milwaukee men, ages 21 and 23, were arrested for disorderly conduct in the 900 block of East Otjen Street at 3 p.m. Sept. 2. The 23-year-old also was arrested for fighting.
A 15-year-old Milwaukee girl was issued a citation at Target, 2950 S. Chase Ave., at 6:43 p.m. Sept. 2. No additional information was available.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: July 16, 2015 issue
- Wisconsin Auctioneers Association - "Be the Change"
- North Shore school, municipal officials announce candidacy for April election
- Cudahy woman displayed Slovakian crafts at Holiday Folk Fair
- South Milwaukee schools raise money for heart research
- Area high school students recognized in Junior Achievement challenge
- South Shore NOW claims a second in state newspaper contest (3)
- Teff Gymnasium forever (11)
- Historic Bay View tunnel could be used for wastewater storage (8)