More than $400 in cash was reported stolen from a cash drawer at Super Video II, 5049 S. Pennsylvania Ave., about 6 a.m. Jan. 10. Entry was gained by smashing the front door window.
Several thousand dollars worth of camera equipment was stolen from a vehicle parked at Rollaero Skate Center, 5200 S. Pennsylvania Ave., about 3:30 p.m. Jan. 13. Entry was gained by smashing a window.
A 25-year-old Cudahy woman was arrested for retail theft after stealing several items from Kmart, 6077 S. Packard Ave., about 8:15 p.m. Jan. 17.
A 29-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for fraud after he pumped 13 gallons of gasoline and drove off without paying for it at Layton Petro Mart, 2415 E. Layton Ave., about 8:50 a.m. Jan. 17.
A 55-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving in the 4000 block of East Pulaski Avenue about 1:45 a.m. Jan. 12. The man's blood alcohol content was 0.21 percent.
A 33-year-old Brown Deer man was arrested for drunken driving, fifth offense, in the 2300 block of East Layton Avenue about 2 a.m. Jan. 12. The man's BAC was 0.17 percent. The man told police he was out celebrating his birthday, which was Jan. 11.
A 22-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for vandalism and disorderly conduct after he smashed the front picture window of his girlfriend's house in the 3900 block of East Pulaski Avenue about 7:50 p.m. Jan. 18.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: October 23, 2014
- Germantown village officials to consider fire department referendum tonight
- South Shore police report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: October 16, 2014
- New antique shop could replace Twirly Birds in Wauwatosa Village
- South Shore Police Report: Oct. 16, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: October 9, 2014
- South Shore Police Report: Oct. 9, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: October 2, 2014
- South Shore Police Report: Oct. 2, 2014 issue