Cindy Bentley Book Signing
Cindy Bentley will be talking about and signing her biography, Cindy Bentley: Spirit of a Champion, at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, August 18, 2010. The event will be held at the Barnes & Noble at Bayshore Mall.
Cindy is a Past Board member for The Wisconsin Board for People with Developmental Disabilities. Cindy is also a muliple medal winner at the National Special Olympics.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- UW-Parkside Faculty and Staff Honored by UW System
- SMOKIN' ACES & CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- 51st SAINT FRANCIS DAYS
- Free Writing Workshop for Kids
- St. Robert School Centennial 5K | 2K Run/Walk- Sat., Aug. 29th
- HamBINGO Thursday August 20 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Milwaukee-area mamas celebrate breastfeeding, pumping with "Oh, the Places You'll Pump!"
- Knot Your Average Sailers
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES THEIR CIGARS UNDER THE STARS 5