Cindy Bentley Book Signing
Cindy Bentley will be talking about and signing her biography, Cindy Bentley: Spirit of a Champion, at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, August 18, 2010. The event will be held at the Barnes & Noble at Bayshore Mall.
Cindy is a Past Board member for The Wisconsin Board for People with Developmental Disabilities. Cindy is also a muliple medal winner at the National Special Olympics.
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- A Disappearing Continues!
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June