Cindy Bentley Book Signing
Cindy Bentley will be talking about and signing her biography, Cindy Bentley: Spirit of a Champion, at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, August 18, 2010. The event will be held at the Barnes & Noble at Bayshore Mall.
Cindy is a Past Board member for The Wisconsin Board for People with Developmental Disabilities. Cindy is also a muliple medal winner at the National Special Olympics.
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Thank you from the Humboldt Park 4th of July Association
- August Summer Art Camps at Cattywampus