Even when it's time to grab the snow shovels and ice scrapers, the fans of the Farmer’s Market will find a warm, indoor gathering spot, sheltered against the winter weather. Its large indoor, heated atrium can hold up to 27 vendors selling their products at St. Ann Center’s “Winter Farmer’s Market.” The market will run October to May, Saturdays, 8am-Noon. The public is invited and can bring the family. It’s free!
Vendors can sell their produce, natural products, organic foods, canned and preserved goods, bakery, soups, jams and salsa, homemade items, jewelry, quilts, sewn items, plants and flowers. Demonstrations are welcome.
The cost to vendors is only $20 a week. They can sign up for all 28 weeks or just a one-time only spot for $30. Vendors must bring their own tables however.
Vendors should call Krissti at 414-977-5062 or send her an email message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Ann Center is a place "for all ages" that provides intergenerational programs and services–a unique blend of day care and wellness programs under one roof for children, frail elderly and people with disabilities. For more information about the center call (414) 977-5000 or go to www.stanncenter.org.
St. Ann Center "for all ages" is located at 2801 E. Morgan Avenue.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hear Ye, Hear Ye, The Bells are Ringing!
- December 14th Book Signing for Milwaukee’s Town of Lake
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Edward Zapencki Continued to Collect Money From Businesses for Fun Maps He Didn’t Deliver
- Christmas Egypyian Cookie Sale
- Community Toy Drive
- Tree Lighting Party @St. Francis Public Library
- Danceworks Youth Performance Company (DYPC) in GINGERBREAD EXPRESS
- Brunch and Photo with Santa
- Help Your Neighbors This Season