Even when it's time to grab the snow shovels and ice scrapers, the fans of the Farmer’s Market will find a warm, indoor gathering spot, sheltered against the winter weather. Its large indoor, heated atrium can hold up to 27 vendors selling their products at St. Ann Center’s “Winter Farmer’s Market.” The market will run October to May, Saturdays, 8am-Noon. The public is invited and can bring the family. It’s free!
Vendors can sell their produce, natural products, organic foods, canned and preserved goods, bakery, soups, jams and salsa, homemade items, jewelry, quilts, sewn items, plants and flowers. Demonstrations are welcome.
The cost to vendors is only $20 a week. They can sign up for all 28 weeks or just a one-time only spot for $30. Vendors must bring their own tables however.
Vendors should call Krissti at 414-977-5062 or send her an email message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Ann Center is a place "for all ages" that provides intergenerational programs and services–a unique blend of day care and wellness programs under one roof for children, frail elderly and people with disabilities. For more information about the center call (414) 977-5000 or go to www.stanncenter.org.
St. Ann Center "for all ages" is located at 2801 E. Morgan Avenue.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- WARREN WIEGRATZ ADDRESSES MUSIC CLUB
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- New Books & Brew Book Club
- St. Francis Business of the Year
- 3rd Annual St. Francis Lions Beer & Wine Tasting
- THE 3rd ANNUAL REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL is back!
- Tool Time at the St. Francis Library
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- South Milwaukee Music at the Market Series Starts Sept 11th
- Open House at the South Milwaukee Mill Pond Warming House