The Milwaukee Philatelic Society, Inc. will present Milcopex 2010, Sept. 24-26 at the Wyndham Milwaukee Airport and Convention Center, 4747 S. Howell Ave., Milwaukee, Wis.
Admission and parking will be free. Hours are Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Milwaukee show will feature a 40 dealer bourse (sales area) witha United States Postal Service, United Nations Postal Administration and an extensive youth area.
Three show covers, one for each day, will represent the Pony Express, current mail delivery and computer mail. The covers will be franked with a personalized postage stamp of Sir Rowland Hill who invented the adhesive postage stamp. They will sell for $2.50 each or $6.00 for a set of three. They are available from John Fagan, W140 N7470 Lilly Road, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Milwaukee Christmas Market Returns on Dec. 5th
- ‘Tis the Season
- BBB's Holiday Helper: A Guide to Gifting and Giving
- Park Friends Welcome Santa
- 58th Annual Christmas Holly Fair
- 2nd annual Larry Penn Memorial Concert
- “Let There Be Light!” with David HB Drake
- Families raising money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Two Named to Holiday Folk Fair International Hall of Fame