The Milwaukee Philatelic Society, Inc. will present Milcopex 2010, Sept. 24-26 at the Wyndham Milwaukee Airport and Convention Center, 4747 S. Howell Ave., Milwaukee, Wis.
Admission and parking will be free. Hours are Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Milwaukee show will feature a 40 dealer bourse (sales area) witha United States Postal Service, United Nations Postal Administration and an extensive youth area.
Three show covers, one for each day, will represent the Pony Express, current mail delivery and computer mail. The covers will be franked with a personalized postage stamp of Sir Rowland Hill who invented the adhesive postage stamp. They will sell for $2.50 each or $6.00 for a set of three. They are available from John Fagan, W140 N7470 Lilly Road, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cool It at St. Ann Center Jewelry Sale and Ice Cream Social
- ART TO ART: True Stories
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Two Fun Dog Events Coming Soon
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus