The Milwaukee Philatelic Society, Inc. will present Milcopex 2010, Sept. 24-26 at the Wyndham Milwaukee Airport and Convention Center, 4747 S. Howell Ave., Milwaukee, Wis.
Admission and parking will be free. Hours are Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Milwaukee show will feature a 40 dealer bourse (sales area) witha United States Postal Service, United Nations Postal Administration and an extensive youth area.
Three show covers, one for each day, will represent the Pony Express, current mail delivery and computer mail. The covers will be franked with a personalized postage stamp of Sir Rowland Hill who invented the adhesive postage stamp. They will sell for $2.50 each or $6.00 for a set of three. They are available from John Fagan, W140 N7470 Lilly Road, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Home for the Holidays: Keeping You and Your Loved Ones Safe on the Road
- Little House Book Club at St. Francis Library
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Lego Club Launches at St. Francis Library
- Kohl's Wild Theater
- 2014 Breakfast with Santa
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Christmas Rummage & Bake Sales at Depot on Saturday
- BBB's 8 Tips to Avoid Locksmith Scams
- CigarMKE Announces Custom Food, Drink & Cigar Lounge Tour in January