The Milwaukee Philatelic Society, Inc. will present Milcopex 2010, Sept. 24-26 at the Wyndham Milwaukee Airport and Convention Center, 4747 S. Howell Ave., Milwaukee, Wis.
Admission and parking will be free. Hours are Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Milwaukee show will feature a 40 dealer bourse (sales area) witha United States Postal Service, United Nations Postal Administration and an extensive youth area.
Three show covers, one for each day, will represent the Pony Express, current mail delivery and computer mail. The covers will be franked with a personalized postage stamp of Sir Rowland Hill who invented the adhesive postage stamp. They will sell for $2.50 each or $6.00 for a set of three. They are available from John Fagan, W140 N7470 Lilly Road, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Day of School for St. Francis Public Schools
- Kelly Senior Center invites you to join their monthly Luncheon Outings
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Local Theater Company Places Women in Spotlight in Upcoming World Premiere
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st