Pumpkin Pavilion in Humboldt Park
The Bay View Neighborhood Association (BVNA) once again hosts the 3rd annual Pumpkin Pavilion in Humboldt Park October 22nd and 23rd. The Pumpkin Pavilion offers neighbors the chance to come together at 2 different carving locations in the days leading up the grand lighting on Friday October 22 at 7:00. There is family fun for kids of all ages
Swan’s farm generously donates all the pumpkins to make this community event possible. Bill Rouleau, Brandon Cain and Glen Radford are instrumental in the planning and execution of this wonderful event. “We gut'em you cut 'em!” is the mantra of Bill Rouleau the event organizer.
Food vendors, kids games, face painting, pumpkin hunt and scary movies will be offered. Music provided by The Dick Satan Trio on Friday and Scarring party on Saturday night.
The Pumpkin Pavilion will be open at Humboldt Park on the following evenings:
Friday October 22 and Saturday October 23 6pm-10pm.
The grand lighting of the pumpkins will be Friday at 7:00 pm.
*Carved pumpkins are available for pick up on Sunday the 24th until 1:00 pm*
Cleaned and gutted pumpkins are available at each carving location free of charge. Carving locations and times are as follows:
October 20th - Club Garibaldi 5:00pm
October 21st - the Humboldt Park pavilion 5:00pm
October 22nd – the Humboldt Park pavilion during the event. 5:00pm
Contact Kate Fowdy firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bay View Neighborhood Association exists to maximize the quality of life for individuals and families, and to promote economic development in Bay View through activities that facilitate an attractive, safe and diverse neighborhood.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Rocktoberfest Beer Tasting
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old
- HamBINGO Thursday October 8 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Watch for New Technology at the Cash Register
- Milwaukee Public Library, Bay View Branch to Host Wisconsin Water Photo Display
- Herbert Lowe featured speaker at UW-Parkside