Pumpkin Pavilion in Humboldt Park
The Bay View Neighborhood Association (BVNA) once again hosts the 3rd annual Pumpkin Pavilion in Humboldt Park October 22nd and 23rd. The Pumpkin Pavilion offers neighbors the chance to come together at 2 different carving locations in the days leading up the grand lighting on Friday October 22 at 7:00. There is family fun for kids of all ages
Swan’s farm generously donates all the pumpkins to make this community event possible. Bill Rouleau, Brandon Cain and Glen Radford are instrumental in the planning and execution of this wonderful event. “We gut'em you cut 'em!” is the mantra of Bill Rouleau the event organizer.
Food vendors, kids games, face painting, pumpkin hunt and scary movies will be offered. Music provided by The Dick Satan Trio on Friday and Scarring party on Saturday night.
The Pumpkin Pavilion will be open at Humboldt Park on the following evenings:
Friday October 22 and Saturday October 23 6pm-10pm.
The grand lighting of the pumpkins will be Friday at 7:00 pm.
*Carved pumpkins are available for pick up on Sunday the 24th until 1:00 pm*
Cleaned and gutted pumpkins are available at each carving location free of charge. Carving locations and times are as follows:
October 20th - Club Garibaldi 5:00pm
October 21st - the Humboldt Park pavilion 5:00pm
October 22nd – the Humboldt Park pavilion during the event. 5:00pm
Contact Kate Fowdy firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bay View Neighborhood Association exists to maximize the quality of life for individuals and families, and to promote economic development in Bay View through activities that facilitate an attractive, safe and diverse neighborhood.
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Thank you from the Humboldt Park 4th of July Association
- August Summer Art Camps at Cattywampus