How do you begin to get control over your parent's affairs and all the clutter that they have accumulated over the years? And how do you do this in a way that is collaborative and allows you to deal with the stress without going crazy?
The Center for Life Transitions is offering a free workshop to provide you with essential tips to cut through the clutter, knowing what to keep and what to release:
- The art of letting go
- The 3 Golden Rules to managing the clutter
- Managing your time and stress – productively
- Effectively working with the person whose belongings you need to downsize
This workshop will be held October 20, 2010, 6:30-8:30 PM at the St. Ann's Center for Intergenerational Care in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Seating is limited so registration is required.
The Center for Life Transitions, Inc. is a non-profit organization that helps individuals plan for elder care and career transitions. We assist people struggling at a "crossroad" in their personal, professional and spiritual lives through counseling and workshops, in Wisconsin and New Jersey. Call (908) 203-0088 or visit
- Taiwan Excellence Comes to Summerfest
- Twice Baked Pottery to host Terri Lockwood for DRAW!
- Downtown Racine Art Walk -- DRAW -- Is Back!
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20
- Celebrate Summer at the Annual East Side Community BBQ!
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!