St. Francis, WI – Howard Village Senior Community, 2500 E. Howard Avenue, St. Francis, invites the public to join a special Veterans Day program to be held on Saturday, November 6, 2010, at 1:30 pm. Joining us is special guest Janine Sijan Rozina, sister of United States Medal of Honor recipient Lance Sijan , along with area Veterans, community members, and representatives from the St. Francis Police and Fire Departments. Join us as we gather together to honor, remember and celebrate those who have served in our armed forces. The program will include a live gun salute, the playing of Taps, followed by refreshments and a social. For more information about the event, call 414-489-1400.
Howard Village, located at 2500 E. Howard Avenue in St. Francis is a member of the Laureate Group and offers an active and worry-free lifestyle for older adults. www.laureategroup.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HamBINGO Thursday October 8 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Watch for New Technology at the Cash Register
- Milwaukee Public Library, Bay View Branch to Host Wisconsin Water Photo Display
- Herbert Lowe featured speaker at UW-Parkside
- Important Donation Made To Dog Organization
- United Performing Arts Fund to Allocate a Record $9.175 Million to Performing Arts Groups
- See the World Up Close Without Leaving Home - Host with YFU USA!
- Brian Hanson Joins Bartelt as Production Administrator
- Rumbarroco Free Performance at UW-Parkside, Oct. 18
- Art & Wellness