2nd Annual Best Bra Contest
A Benefit for Breast Cancer Awareness
Sponsored by Brown Deer Junior Woman's Club and Libby Montana Bar & Grill
Prizes Awarded for Best Decorated Bras
All breast cancer patients and survivors are welcome to participate the night of the event as judges. No need to previously sign-up. Just show up and become a judge!
Plus a “People’s Choice” award voted by audience participants!
To support this cause, you may decorate a bra and enter it into the competition. Bring it to Libby Montana Bar & Grill in the month of October, where it will be hung from the ceiling, then join us October 28th for a night of fun-filled socializing, judging, and awarding.
$10.00 Bra Entry Donation - $5.00 Donation to vote for People’s Choice
Thursday, October 28 is the Big Event!
6:00 the fun begins!
6:30 Bra entry deadline
7:30 People's Choice Vote Deadline
8:00 Presentation of Awards and Raffle Drawing
All proceeds from this fundraiser will be donated to Breast Cancer Awareness causes.
GFWC Brown Deer Junior Woman’s Club www.browndeerjuniorwomansclub.com
Contact Diane Johnson 414-371-1991 for more information
Libby Montana Bar & Grill www.libby-montana.com
5616 W. Donges Bay Rd., Mequon — See Manager for bra entry
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Day of School for St. Francis Public Schools
- Kelly Senior Center invites you to join their monthly Luncheon Outings
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Local Theater Company Places Women in Spotlight in Upcoming World Premiere
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st