ATTENTION ALL CRAFTERS AND VENDORS!!! Cudahy Choir Booster Club is hosting a Craft Fair on Saturday, November 13th, 2010 from 9 am to 4 pm in the field house on the south side of Cudahy High School, 4950 S Lake Dr. 10 x 10 spaces will be provided for $20 to crafters and vendors who provide their own table and chairs, $30 for a 10 x 10 space with a table and 2 chairs provided. Electricity provided for an additional $10 fee. Vendors will be able to set up their booths starting at 7:30 am on Saturday.
Admission to event: a donation $2 is recommended, or 2 non-perishable food items to be donated to a local food pantry.
Concessions will be available.
Proceeds from this event will help offset costs for the Cudahy High School Concert Choir's trip to New Orleans in the spring of 2011.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an application or to answer any questions.
VENDORS PLEASE NOTE: Only one vendor per company will be allowed, so get your application in early!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Student Artwork Displayed at the Library
- CigarMKE - Know Your Leaf
- BBB Offers Tips for Hearts and Wallets this Valentine’s Day
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations