ATTENTION ALL CRAFTERS AND VENDORS!!! Cudahy Choir Booster Club is hosting a Craft Fair on Saturday, November 13th, 2010 from 9 am to 4 pm in the field house on the south side of Cudahy High School, 4950 S Lake Dr. 10 x 10 spaces will be provided for $20 to crafters and vendors who provide their own table and chairs, $30 for a 10 x 10 space with a table and 2 chairs provided. Electricity provided for an additional $10 fee. Vendors will be able to set up their booths starting at 7:30 am on Saturday.
Admission to event: a donation $2 is recommended, or 2 non-perishable food items to be donated to a local food pantry.
Concessions will be available.
Proceeds from this event will help offset costs for the Cudahy High School Concert Choir's trip to New Orleans in the spring of 2011.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an application or to answer any questions.
VENDORS PLEASE NOTE: Only one vendor per company will be allowed, so get your application in early!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Art Petalers Fair blooms May 9 at Custom Grown Greenhouse
- Aging Well Conference at UW-Parkside
- Volunteers Still Needed For Walk MS: Milwaukee
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- Afternoon Tea Delight at Cudahy Family Library
- Last Market & Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game