ATTENTION ALL CRAFTERS AND VENDORS!!! Cudahy Choir Booster Club is hosting a Craft Fair on Saturday, November 13th, 2010 from 9 am to 4 pm in the field house on the south side of Cudahy High School, 4950 S Lake Dr. 10 x 10 spaces will be provided for $20 to crafters and vendors who provide their own table and chairs, $30 for a 10 x 10 space with a table and 2 chairs provided. Electricity provided for an additional $10 fee. Vendors will be able to set up their booths starting at 7:30 am on Saturday.
Admission to event: a donation $2 is recommended, or 2 non-perishable food items to be donated to a local food pantry.
Concessions will be available.
Proceeds from this event will help offset costs for the Cudahy High School Concert Choir's trip to New Orleans in the spring of 2011.
Please contact us at email@example.com to receive an application or to answer any questions.
VENDORS PLEASE NOTE: Only one vendor per company will be allowed, so get your application in early!
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- Bay View Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library
- Local Shop Holds Classes for adults & kids