ATTENTION ALL CRAFTERS AND VENDORS!!! Cudahy Choir Booster Club is hosting a Craft Fair on Saturday, November 13th, 2010 from 9 am to 4 pm in the field house on the south side of Cudahy High School, 4950 S Lake Dr. 10 x 10 spaces will be provided for $20 to crafters and vendors who provide their own table and chairs, $30 for a 10 x 10 space with a table and 2 chairs provided. Electricity provided for an additional $10 fee. Vendors will be able to set up their booths starting at 7:30 am on Saturday.
Admission to event: a donation $2 is recommended, or 2 non-perishable food items to be donated to a local food pantry.
Concessions will be available.
Proceeds from this event will help offset costs for the Cudahy High School Concert Choir's trip to New Orleans in the spring of 2011.
Please contact us at email@example.com to receive an application or to answer any questions.
VENDORS PLEASE NOTE: Only one vendor per company will be allowed, so get your application in early!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Advice on Making 2015 a Debt-Free Year
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- SSSF Mardi Gras Fundraiser to be held on February 14th
- St. Robert Annual Pancake Breakfast/School Open House this Sunday
- Bartelt Wins Two Gold Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards