ATTENTION ALL CRAFTERS AND VENDORS!!! Cudahy Choir Booster Club is hosting a Craft Fair on Saturday, November 13th, 2010 from 9 am to 4 pm in the field house on the south side of Cudahy High School, 4950 S Lake Dr. 10 x 10 spaces will be provided for $20 to crafters and vendors who provide their own table and chairs, $30 for a 10 x 10 space with a table and 2 chairs provided. Electricity provided for an additional $10 fee. Vendors will be able to set up their booths starting at 7:30 am on Saturday.
Admission to event: a donation $2 is recommended, or 2 non-perishable food items to be donated to a local food pantry.
Concessions will be available.
Proceeds from this event will help offset costs for the Cudahy High School Concert Choir's trip to New Orleans in the spring of 2011.
Please contact us at email@example.com to receive an application or to answer any questions.
VENDORS PLEASE NOTE: Only one vendor per company will be allowed, so get your application in early!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Patrick’s Day Concert with David HB Drake
- Skip Jones ~Songs from Grandpa’s River
- Cinderella at the Avalon: A Cudahy Family Library Benefit
- Why You Should Care About National Consumer Protection Week
- Comedy Hypnotist Steven Coppola and Boston Comedian Mark Scalia to Perform at Franklin Elks
- Black History Month, A Time to End Smoking and Save Lives
- Milwaukee Concert Band Winter Concert
- Memory Cafes coming to Bay View!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Open Studio: Wearable Art
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion