The Board of Directors of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA) is pleased to announce the accreditation of St Lucas Lutheran School in Milwaukee, WI. St Lucas Lutheran School has proven full compliance with WELSSA’s educational standards and is a member in good standing. “We applaud the efforts of St Lucas Lutheran School during its self-study process and its commitment to ongoing school improvement,” remarked Jeff Inniger, WELSSA’s executive director.
Schools working toward accreditation must complete a comprehensive self-study, host a site visit team of educators outside the school every five years, and develop and implement a school improvement plan to maintain accreditation. The school files an Annual Report that details their progress in meeting their goals and staying in compliance with the WELSSA standards. WELSSA is a member in good standing of the National Council on Private School Accreditation (NCPSA).
St Lucas Lutheran School serves children 4K through grade 8 and participates in the Milwaukee Choice Program. It also operates a preschool and childcare center. For more information, please call 414-483-9122.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Two Fun Dog Events Coming Soon
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus
- Band Concert - Cudahy Historical Society
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Meijer Launches Simply Give Campaign in New Wisconsin Supercenters