The Board of Directors of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA) is pleased to announce the accreditation of St Lucas Lutheran School in Milwaukee, WI. St Lucas Lutheran School has proven full compliance with WELSSA’s educational standards and is a member in good standing. “We applaud the efforts of St Lucas Lutheran School during its self-study process and its commitment to ongoing school improvement,” remarked Jeff Inniger, WELSSA’s executive director.
Schools working toward accreditation must complete a comprehensive self-study, host a site visit team of educators outside the school every five years, and develop and implement a school improvement plan to maintain accreditation. The school files an Annual Report that details their progress in meeting their goals and staying in compliance with the WELSSA standards. WELSSA is a member in good standing of the National Council on Private School Accreditation (NCPSA).
St Lucas Lutheran School serves children 4K through grade 8 and participates in the Milwaukee Choice Program. It also operates a preschool and childcare center. For more information, please call 414-483-9122.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Inspired by a Home Improvement Show? Do Your Homework.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: December schedule
- Continue honoring our veterans by helping them quit tobacco
- Park for FREE at Mitchell Airport while getting unique gifts for everyone on your list
- Small Business Saturday Is Big at St. Ann Center
- “Shop Savvy” on Cyber Monday - and Every Day
- Christmas at the Horse
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- South Milwaukee Christmas Market Returns on Dec. 5th
- ‘Tis the Season