The Board of Directors of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA) is pleased to announce the accreditation of St Lucas Lutheran School in Milwaukee, WI. St Lucas Lutheran School has proven full compliance with WELSSA’s educational standards and is a member in good standing. “We applaud the efforts of St Lucas Lutheran School during its self-study process and its commitment to ongoing school improvement,” remarked Jeff Inniger, WELSSA’s executive director.
Schools working toward accreditation must complete a comprehensive self-study, host a site visit team of educators outside the school every five years, and develop and implement a school improvement plan to maintain accreditation. The school files an Annual Report that details their progress in meeting their goals and staying in compliance with the WELSSA standards. WELSSA is a member in good standing of the National Council on Private School Accreditation (NCPSA).
St Lucas Lutheran School serves children 4K through grade 8 and participates in the Milwaukee Choice Program. It also operates a preschool and childcare center. For more information, please call 414-483-9122.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Warns of IRS Scam
- Home for the Holidays: Keeping You and Your Loved Ones Safe on the Road
- Little House Book Club at St. Francis Library
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Lego Club Launches at St. Francis Library
- Kohl's Wild Theater
- 2014 Breakfast with Santa
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Christmas Rummage & Bake Sales at Depot on Saturday
- BBB's 8 Tips to Avoid Locksmith Scams