Gettelman Mansion Holiday Sale
2929 W. Highland Blvd. • Milwaukee
Saturday, November 27 • 9AM-4PM
Using the historic Gettelman Mansion for a backdrop, this one-day Holiday Sale features an eclectic array of fine arts, antiques and vintage clothing. You’ll find unique gifts for everyone on your shopping list and a little something for yourself too. This sale only happens once a year, so mark your calendar because you won’t want to miss this exclusive shopping event!
Fine arts and eclectic treasures will be offered by these local artists and collectors:
Avatar Antiques & Collectibles
Beehive Alchemy – Natural Basics for bath, body & home
Fireworks Pottery by Sabina Diehr & Leslie Martin
James Steeno – Original Watercolors, limited edition prints, & fine art notecards
Julie Paasch-Anderson – Original jewelry, vintage & semi-precious beads
Leslie’s Vintage Clothing & Accessories
Tria’s Whimsies – Hand-painted bowls, boxes, & cards
Zorabi – Jewelry by Zora Martin.
Cash or personal check will be accepted for all purchases made during the sale.
Non-perishable food items are being collected during the Holiday Sale to be donated to Hunger Task Force.
Free parking available behind Gettelman Mansion and on the street.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hear Ye, Hear Ye, The Bells are Ringing!
- December 14th Book Signing for Milwaukee’s Town of Lake
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Edward Zapencki Continued to Collect Money From Businesses for Fun Maps He Didn’t Deliver
- Christmas Egypyian Cookie Sale
- Community Toy Drive
- Tree Lighting Party @St. Francis Public Library
- Danceworks Youth Performance Company (DYPC) in GINGERBREAD EXPRESS
- Brunch and Photo with Santa
- Help Your Neighbors This Season