Dear Bay View Class of 1976 Classmate:
Can you believe it has been almost 35 years since we graduated from Bay View High School? Where has the time gone? Some of our fellow classmates thought it would be a fun idea to plan a 35th reunion and we could really use your help! To date, we have located almost 100 classmates, and with our class size, you know that we need to find many many more.
Who have you kept in contact with from our class?
We are looking for names (including maiden names for the females) along with an email address. If they do not have an email address, an address or phone number will work too! Please send us whoever you know! If we already found them, that it is ok!
Plans are coming along nicely... here is what we have so far:
Date: Saturday, October 22, 2011
Place: The Patio- 1421 E. Howard Avenue, Milwaukee, WI
Cost: Approximately $35.00 per person, includes dinner, beer & soda and music
Attire: Business Casual
PLEASE pass this information on to anyone you know! We will be sending out official invitations sometime spring/summer. PLEASE send any names/addresses to: email@example.com.
Your planning committee
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- MARDI GRAS IN MAY!
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- One week left to consider virtual education for your child
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Spring Estate and Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center