Dear Bay View Class of 1976 Classmate:
Can you believe it has been almost 35 years since we graduated from Bay View High School? Where has the time gone? Some of our fellow classmates thought it would be a fun idea to plan a 35th reunion and we could really use your help! To date, we have located almost 100 classmates, and with our class size, you know that we need to find many many more.
Who have you kept in contact with from our class?
We are looking for names (including maiden names for the females) along with an email address. If they do not have an email address, an address or phone number will work too! Please send us whoever you know! If we already found them, that it is ok!
Plans are coming along nicely... here is what we have so far:
Date: Saturday, October 22, 2011
Place: The Patio- 1421 E. Howard Avenue, Milwaukee, WI
Cost: Approximately $35.00 per person, includes dinner, beer & soda and music
Attire: Business Casual
PLEASE pass this information on to anyone you know! We will be sending out official invitations sometime spring/summer. PLEASE send any names/addresses to: email@example.com.
Your planning committee
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Franklin Artist Wins "Best of Show" at 2015 League of Milwaukee Artists' Spring Show
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- #1 Show Cats in the World live right here in Milwaukee
- Holocaust Remembrance Service
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Essay Winners from the Daughters of the American Revolution - Milwaukee Chapter
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter