Imagine ,The most wonderful Parties! Wee Imagine has been hosting Children's dress-up parties since 1993, over 17years ! Wee have recently moved to another location in the adorable Storybook looking Market Place Village on the corner of Hwy 32 and Puetz in Oak Creek.
Our new building is kitty corner to our old building.Of course every thing is newly remodeled and decorated in Pink Stripes,lots of Silver and Bronze & Purple! It's Magical,and every little girls fantasy.
Wee still have our charming hand decorated and painted child sized chairs in the tea party area, and our child sized table and china,but our NEW disco is the Most Twinkly ever!
The fantasy begins when you walk down the Cobble Stone street in the Village past some Charming little shops and business.Upon entering Wee Imagine,the guests will be escorted into the costume area where they will select from the numerous costumes depending on their chosen theme.Wee offer a Princess,Groovy Girls Diva,Luau,or a 50's Sock-Hop theme. After their transformation, and a bit of sparkly make-up,it's Tea Party Time.
Following snacks and Wee treats at the Tea Party, is dancing under twinkling lights and a Disco Ball. All our music is age appropriate and fun.Gift opening follows.
For more information on Wee Imagine,please check our web-page weeimagine.biz and call 414-581-4502 for reservations.Our new address is 8632 S. Market Place Oak Creek Wi 53154
Give your Little Princess a party that she will remember forever.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES THEIR MAY EVENT
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- Registration for Summer Classes Now Open
- Kids From WIsconsin Premier
- Danceworks Student Showcase: A Whimsical Waltz in Wonderland
- Danceworks Mad Hot Ballroom and Tap Competition
- UWM, MATC and MPS Leaders To Speak On Collaborative Efforts Between Milwaukee Public Education Institutions on May 13 at UWM
- Sculptor of "Topos" at new MPL East Library to Talk at UWM May 3
- South Milwaukee Leo Club Hosts Supply Drive for Wisconsin Humane Society
- Bartelt Wins 2015 Chrysalis Award