Imagine ,The most wonderful Parties! Wee Imagine has been hosting Children's dress-up parties since 1993, over 17years ! Wee have recently moved to another location in the adorable Storybook looking Market Place Village on the corner of Hwy 32 and Puetz in Oak Creek.
Our new building is kitty corner to our old building.Of course every thing is newly remodeled and decorated in Pink Stripes,lots of Silver and Bronze & Purple! It's Magical,and every little girls fantasy.
Wee still have our charming hand decorated and painted child sized chairs in the tea party area, and our child sized table and china,but our NEW disco is the Most Twinkly ever!
The fantasy begins when you walk down the Cobble Stone street in the Village past some Charming little shops and business.Upon entering Wee Imagine,the guests will be escorted into the costume area where they will select from the numerous costumes depending on their chosen theme.Wee offer a Princess,Groovy Girls Diva,Luau,or a 50's Sock-Hop theme. After their transformation, and a bit of sparkly make-up,it's Tea Party Time.
Following snacks and Wee treats at the Tea Party, is dancing under twinkling lights and a Disco Ball. All our music is age appropriate and fun.Gift opening follows.
For more information on Wee Imagine,please check our web-page weeimagine.biz and call 414-581-4502 for reservations.Our new address is 8632 S. Market Place Oak Creek Wi 53154
Give your Little Princess a party that she will remember forever.
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience