Cudahy High School proudly presents It's Murder in the Wings directed by Lynn Filak and Al Liegler. This year's play takes place in a modern office building designed by John Witt and Andrea Damitz-Liegler.
Mr. Moon the company's president has convinced a celebrated author Lionel Upshaw (Matt Kepper) to contract with Wings to publish his newest murder mystery. Unfortunately, Mr. Moon is found dead by his four office workers (Lauren Marvell, Crystal Jones, Alex Romfoe and Teddy Wolter) before the deal is done. Can they hide Mr. Moon's body on the food cart delivered by (Samantha Preiser) for the book signing party? Will they find the murderer and get the bank officer (Allie Pritzl) to loan them $50,000? Will the press corp (Duncan Kostowicz, Becky Fansler and Cassy Kuschewski) expose the murder to the public?
If you love a good mystery filled with humor join the police (Nicole Massie and Trevor Frahman) and try to find the murderer. Other cast members include C.J. Guerrero and Student director Emily Marvell. Set crew consists of Joey Buichl, Tyler Steeno, Jorgo Lika, Kyle Fansler, Dustin Carney, Megan Fansler, and Cassie Keith.
The show runs February 17, 18 and 19th at 7:00PM in Cudahy High School's auditorium located at 4950 S. Lake Drive. For more information call 414-294-2700
Tickets are $5 at the door.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Two Fun Dog Events Coming Soon
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus
- Band Concert - Cudahy Historical Society
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Meijer Launches Simply Give Campaign in New Wisconsin Supercenters