Pink Banana Announces 2011 Auditions
Theatre to fill roles for "Higher Education" One-Acts Festival
MILWAUKEE, WI - Pink Banana Theatre Co., Milwaukee’s unique and collaborative theatre experience, will be holding auditions for their 2011 One-Acts Festival on March 5th and 6th at Soulstice Theatre, 3195 S. Superior St., Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Call or email Production Manager, Jessica Betts, to reserve your spot now.
Phone: (262) 470-6336 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
RSVPs will have top priority on time slots. Timeslots are available between 10am-3pm on March 5th and 11am-1pm on March 6th.
The theme for this year's One-Acts Festival is "Higher Education." Performances are from June 10-18 at the Tenth Street Theatre, 628 N. 10th Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Non-equity adult actors of all ages and abilities are encouraged to audition. Headshot, résumé and two minute long prepared monologue a plus, but not required. Readings will be available from the script.
The festival takes pieces from local and national writers, auditions local actors of all ages and abilities, and puts on a production using local directors.
Friday, June 10 – 8pm
Saturday, June 11 – 8pm
Sunday, June 12 – 2pm
Monday, June 13 – 7pm
Thursday, June 16 – 7pm
Friday, June 17 – 8pm
Saturday, June 18 – 8pm
Pink Banana Theatre: How We Peel
Pink Banana Theatre Co., founded in 2004, was created out of necessity with a mixed bag of talent and topics. The company offers a refreshing alternative to the more traditional shows often seen in the Milwaukee theatre world. The mission of Pink Banana Theatre is to provide professional opportunities to emerging artists.
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience