Pink Banana Announces 2011 Auditions
Theatre to fill roles for "Higher Education" One-Acts Festival
MILWAUKEE, WI - Pink Banana Theatre Co., Milwaukee’s unique and collaborative theatre experience, will be holding auditions for their 2011 One-Acts Festival on March 5th and 6th at Soulstice Theatre, 3195 S. Superior St., Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Call or email Production Manager, Jessica Betts, to reserve your spot now.
Phone: (262) 470-6336 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
RSVPs will have top priority on time slots. Timeslots are available between 10am-3pm on March 5th and 11am-1pm on March 6th.
The theme for this year's One-Acts Festival is "Higher Education." Performances are from June 10-18 at the Tenth Street Theatre, 628 N. 10th Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Non-equity adult actors of all ages and abilities are encouraged to audition. Headshot, résumé and two minute long prepared monologue a plus, but not required. Readings will be available from the script.
The festival takes pieces from local and national writers, auditions local actors of all ages and abilities, and puts on a production using local directors.
Friday, June 10 – 8pm
Saturday, June 11 – 8pm
Sunday, June 12 – 2pm
Monday, June 13 – 7pm
Thursday, June 16 – 7pm
Friday, June 17 – 8pm
Saturday, June 18 – 8pm
Pink Banana Theatre: How We Peel
Pink Banana Theatre Co., founded in 2004, was created out of necessity with a mixed bag of talent and topics. The company offers a refreshing alternative to the more traditional shows often seen in the Milwaukee theatre world. The mission of Pink Banana Theatre is to provide professional opportunities to emerging artists.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Offers Tips for Hearts and Wallets this Valentine’s Day
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Chicago Block Clubs and Social Justice Examined in Talk at UWM, Feb. 26
- Bike Donations Needed