K.R. Mallak's Family Hair Design Of Bay View To Represent Wisconsin In Matrix National "Spread The Love Program"
K.R. Mallak's located at 3674 S. Howell Ave. in Bay View will participate in the Matrix professional haircare comany's new and innovative Spread the Love initiative as Wisconsin's representive. The salon is one of 50 chosen - one per state - to take part in the program.
Armed with a new laptop and digital/video camera, the team from K.R. Mallak's will post regular blogs and updates on the Matrix website (www.mymatrixfamily.com). Each week, Kathy Mallak the owner, and her team will share experiences, tips and ideas online revealing their unique approach to hairstyling and beauty. Clients and friends are invited to follow along as they Spread the Love on behalf of all of Wisconsin throughout the year.
In addition, K.R. Mallak's will host one of the national Matrix Spread the Love teams - two recent beauty school graduates - selected from a national competition that are touring the country and use social and electronic media to share their experiences on all facets of the salon profession.
Here are the event details for "Style it, Lock it, Rock it" and an opportunity to meet Courtney and Ashley - the Matrix Spread the Love Ambassadors.
Where: K.R. Mallak's, 3674 S. Howell Ave., Bay View
When: Tuesday, May 10 - 4:00-7:00 p.m.
Enjoy snacks, beverages and giveaways!!
The event is FREE and open to the public BUT, owner, Kathy Mallak is asking that all attendees help the hungery by bringing a non-perishable food item for the food pantry at St. Martins of Tours in Franklin.
"We are thrilled to have our salon chosen for this honor", said owner Kathy Mallak. "It shows that our team has the talent, passion, integrity and committment to our profession, our clients, and our community."
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- MARDI GRAS IN MAY!
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- One week left to consider virtual education for your child
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Spring Estate and Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center