The 12th Annual Wellness Fair will be hosted by Meadowmere Assisted Living Apartments in West Allis on Friday, April 15, 2011, from Noon to 3 p.m. and will feature a variety of health screenings for attendees.
Blood pressure screenings, strength and balance testing, and chair massages will be offered. Resources and a variety of information will be available regarding adult day services, home health care, therapy services, durable medical equipment, oxygen, ear, nose and throat, hearing, pharmaceutical, funeral pre-planning, estate planning, aging and disability resources, Women’s Infant and Children program, emergency alert, chiropractic care, ambulance services, and reminiscing programs. Community tours will be available throughout the day.
Meadowmere Assisted Living Apartments is conveniently located at
5301 W. Lincoln Avenue in West Allis, and is part of the Mitchell Manor Senior Living Community, a Five Star Senior Living Community. For more information, please call 414-615-7100.
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- MARDI GRAS IN MAY!
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- One week left to consider virtual education for your child
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Spring Estate and Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center