The 12th Annual Wellness Fair will be hosted by Meadowmere Assisted Living Apartments in West Allis on Friday, April 15, 2011, from Noon to 3 p.m. and will feature a variety of health screenings for attendees.
Blood pressure screenings, strength and balance testing, and chair massages will be offered. Resources and a variety of information will be available regarding adult day services, home health care, therapy services, durable medical equipment, oxygen, ear, nose and throat, hearing, pharmaceutical, funeral pre-planning, estate planning, aging and disability resources, Women’s Infant and Children program, emergency alert, chiropractic care, ambulance services, and reminiscing programs. Community tours will be available throughout the day.
Meadowmere Assisted Living Apartments is conveniently located at
5301 W. Lincoln Avenue in West Allis, and is part of the Mitchell Manor Senior Living Community, a Five Star Senior Living Community. For more information, please call 414-615-7100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- WARREN WIEGRATZ ADDRESSES MUSIC CLUB
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- New Books & Brew Book Club
- St. Francis Business of the Year
- 3rd Annual St. Francis Lions Beer & Wine Tasting
- THE 3rd ANNUAL REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL is back!
- Tool Time at the St. Francis Library
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- South Milwaukee Music at the Market Series Starts Sept 11th
- Open House at the South Milwaukee Mill Pond Warming House