The 12th Annual Wellness Fair will be hosted by Meadowmere Assisted Living Apartments in West Allis on Friday, April 15, 2011, from Noon to 3 p.m. and will feature a variety of health screenings for attendees.
Blood pressure screenings, strength and balance testing, and chair massages will be offered. Resources and a variety of information will be available regarding adult day services, home health care, therapy services, durable medical equipment, oxygen, ear, nose and throat, hearing, pharmaceutical, funeral pre-planning, estate planning, aging and disability resources, Women’s Infant and Children program, emergency alert, chiropractic care, ambulance services, and reminiscing programs. Community tours will be available throughout the day.
Meadowmere Assisted Living Apartments is conveniently located at
5301 W. Lincoln Avenue in West Allis, and is part of the Mitchell Manor Senior Living Community, a Five Star Senior Living Community. For more information, please call 414-615-7100.
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- A Disappearing Continues!
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June