The 12th Annual Wellness Fair will be hosted by Meadowmere Assisted Living Apartments in West Allis on Friday, April 15, 2011, from Noon to 3 p.m. and will feature a variety of health screenings for attendees.
Blood pressure screenings, strength and balance testing, and chair massages will be offered. Resources and a variety of information will be available regarding adult day services, home health care, therapy services, durable medical equipment, oxygen, ear, nose and throat, hearing, pharmaceutical, funeral pre-planning, estate planning, aging and disability resources, Women’s Infant and Children program, emergency alert, chiropractic care, ambulance services, and reminiscing programs. Community tours will be available throughout the day.
Meadowmere Assisted Living Apartments is conveniently located at
5301 W. Lincoln Avenue in West Allis, and is part of the Mitchell Manor Senior Living Community, a Five Star Senior Living Community. For more information, please call 414-615-7100.
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Thank you from the Humboldt Park 4th of July Association
- It's South Shore Frolics Time!