Fernwood Montessori School in Bay View is hosting its Fourth Annual Fine Craft and Art Fair, to be held on Sunday, May1st, from 10AM to 4PM. The fair will be held at the school, at 3239 S. Pennsylvania Avenue. Our fair has been very successful in the past and we are continually working to make it even better each year. The fair features quality handmade items such as pottery, jewelry, textiles, prints and all types of artwork and gift items from local artists. You’ll also find children’s art activities, music and artist demonstrations. Fernwood's own Greenhouse will be open for tours and will be showcasing it’s sustainable aquaculture for growing early spring vegetables. A café and bake sale will be available, making this a great shopping and socializing event. Kick off Spring at this wonderful community celebration of art.
Fernwood Montessori is a respected specialty school within the MPS system and has very active family and community involvement. The dedicated staff and parents work together to provide a comprehensive education, a growing arts and sports program, and even a newly built greenhouse for environmental education. All proceeds benefit the school and provide additional learning opportunities for our children.
For more information, call 294-1300.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cool It at St. Ann Center Jewelry Sale and Ice Cream Social
- ART TO ART: True Stories
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Two Fun Dog Events Coming Soon
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus