Fernwood Montessori School in Bay View is hosting its Fourth Annual Fine Craft and Art Fair, to be held on Sunday, May1st, from 10AM to 4PM. The fair will be held at the school, at 3239 S. Pennsylvania Avenue. Our fair has been very successful in the past and we are continually working to make it even better each year. The fair features quality handmade items such as pottery, jewelry, textiles, prints and all types of artwork and gift items from local artists. You’ll also find children’s art activities, music and artist demonstrations. Fernwood's own Greenhouse will be open for tours and will be showcasing it’s sustainable aquaculture for growing early spring vegetables. A café and bake sale will be available, making this a great shopping and socializing event. Kick off Spring at this wonderful community celebration of art.
Fernwood Montessori is a respected specialty school within the MPS system and has very active family and community involvement. The dedicated staff and parents work together to provide a comprehensive education, a growing arts and sports program, and even a newly built greenhouse for environmental education. All proceeds benefit the school and provide additional learning opportunities for our children.
For more information, call 294-1300.
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Thank you from the Humboldt Park 4th of July Association
- It's South Shore Frolics Time!