Fernwood Montessori School in Bay View is hosting its Fourth Annual Fine Craft and Art Fair, to be held on Sunday, May1st, from 10AM to 4PM. The fair will be held at the school, at 3239 S. Pennsylvania Avenue. Our fair has been very successful in the past and we are continually working to make it even better each year. The fair features quality handmade items such as pottery, jewelry, textiles, prints and all types of artwork and gift items from local artists. You’ll also find children’s art activities, music and artist demonstrations. Fernwood's own Greenhouse will be open for tours and will be showcasing it’s sustainable aquaculture for growing early spring vegetables. A café and bake sale will be available, making this a great shopping and socializing event. Kick off Spring at this wonderful community celebration of art.
Fernwood Montessori is a respected specialty school within the MPS system and has very active family and community involvement. The dedicated staff and parents work together to provide a comprehensive education, a growing arts and sports program, and even a newly built greenhouse for environmental education. All proceeds benefit the school and provide additional learning opportunities for our children.
For more information, call 294-1300.
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- MARDI GRAS IN MAY!
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- One week left to consider virtual education for your child
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Spring Estate and Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center