Fernwood Montessori School in Bay View is hosting its Fourth Annual Fine Craft and Art Fair, to be held on Sunday, May1st, from 10AM to 4PM. The fair will be held at the school, at 3239 S. Pennsylvania Avenue. Our fair has been very successful in the past and we are continually working to make it even better each year. The fair features quality handmade items such as pottery, jewelry, textiles, prints and all types of artwork and gift items from local artists. You’ll also find children’s art activities, music and artist demonstrations. Fernwood's own Greenhouse will be open for tours and will be showcasing it’s sustainable aquaculture for growing early spring vegetables. A café and bake sale will be available, making this a great shopping and socializing event. Kick off Spring at this wonderful community celebration of art.
Fernwood Montessori is a respected specialty school within the MPS system and has very active family and community involvement. The dedicated staff and parents work together to provide a comprehensive education, a growing arts and sports program, and even a newly built greenhouse for environmental education. All proceeds benefit the school and provide additional learning opportunities for our children.
For more information, call 294-1300.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- A Musical Benefit for Project Concern
- Beware of Memorial Day Scams Aimed at Military Personnel
- STM Student Wins Prestigious Gates Scholarship
- Better Business Bureau Urges Donor Caution After Tornadoes
- Ted Lang Speed and Agility Camp at Cudahy High School (June 17th-21st)
- Cudahy High School Football to Offer Free Football Camps This Summer
- Cudahy High School Football Golf Outing-August 17th at Grant Park
- Children’s Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation
- First Weber Welcomes Experienced Agent....
- Grant Park Warbler Walks welcomes newbies