Cancer, when one hears those words, they suddenly become numb. Nothing else is heard after those initial words. "I'm sorry, you have cancer." Fears grip your life. Treatment, surgeries, lay ahead of you. After treatment, one is left with the griping fears that remain. What if the cancer returns.
Dr. Kim Sorgent of the Body of Christ Ministries in West Allis, WI had gone through such a battle last year with Breast Cancer. This journey has impressed upon her heart the need for extended healing for those who had cancer, are going through, or family and friends who have shared the experience with someone. As a health care professional, she has seen the need for spiritual healing in these cancer victims. A healing that goes beyond treatments, medications and counseling. An inner healing of the soul. The inner person can be restored and filled with hope, peace and unspeakable joy!
This year Dr. Kim Sorgent and friends of the community will be hosting just such a healing experience that is open to all.
God's Answer To Cancer, Healing For Your Soul Conference will take place this May 21, 2011, at Klemmers Banquet Center 10401 W. Oklahoma Avenue, West Allis, WI . There will be two sessions. 11:00 am, a dinner served at 2:00 pm, and an evening session at 7:00 pm. There will be anointed healing music, praise ministry and speaker Dr. Kim Sorgent. She will be addressing the fears, trauma and pain of cancer. The ministry of Biblical Healing will be prayed for all who attend.
The cost is just $15.00 per person which includes the afternoon dinner. This will be a time of refreshing, restoration and healing for your soul.
For more information or to register, call 414-587-9899, or www.KimSorgentMinistries.org.
The Body of Christ Ministries welcomes You to this exciting healing event that will change your life!
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- MARDI GRAS IN MAY!
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- One week left to consider virtual education for your child
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Spring Estate and Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center