The Brass Rooster is coming to Bay View. It's a new, unique and fun men's hats and accessories story that opens in Bay View May 7.
It is the only one of its kind in the metro area.
Men are wearing hats, again. Just look at the advertisements and commercials, the characters on TV and in the movies: Indiana Jones, Mad Men, Dillinger, The Adjustment Bureau, White Collar, etc. This is not just a fad, but a trend stretching throughout the various cultures that make Milwaukee great. It's the start of a new fasihion statement and personal expression.
It's going to be a fun place and meet a growing demand and not just for the young and funky crowd.
The Grand Opening is May 7 from 6p to 9p with appetizers catered by The Packing House.
The Brass Rooster
2479 S. KK Avenue
414 332 8358
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Freaky Friday Dance
- "Warm Your Heart" Chili and Jewelry Invite
- Little House on the Prairie Book Club
- St. Patrick’s Day Concert with David HB Drake
- Skip Jones ~Songs from Grandpa’s River
- Cinderella at the Avalon: A Cudahy Family Library Benefit
- Why You Should Care About National Consumer Protection Week
- Comedy Hypnotist Steven Coppola and Boston Comedian Mark Scalia to Perform at Franklin Elks
- Black History Month, A Time to End Smoking and Save Lives
- Milwaukee Concert Band Winter Concert