The Brass Rooster is coming to Bay View. It's a new, unique and fun men's hats and accessories story that opens in Bay View May 7.
It is the only one of its kind in the metro area.
Men are wearing hats, again. Just look at the advertisements and commercials, the characters on TV and in the movies: Indiana Jones, Mad Men, Dillinger, The Adjustment Bureau, White Collar, etc. This is not just a fad, but a trend stretching throughout the various cultures that make Milwaukee great. It's the start of a new fasihion statement and personal expression.
It's going to be a fun place and meet a growing demand and not just for the young and funky crowd.
The Grand Opening is May 7 from 6p to 9p with appetizers catered by The Packing House.
The Brass Rooster
2479 S. KK Avenue
414 332 8358
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- Bay View Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library
- Local Shop Holds Classes for adults & kids