The Brass Rooster is coming to Bay View. It's a new, unique and fun men's hats and accessories story that opens in Bay View May 7.
It is the only one of its kind in the metro area.
Men are wearing hats, again. Just look at the advertisements and commercials, the characters on TV and in the movies: Indiana Jones, Mad Men, Dillinger, The Adjustment Bureau, White Collar, etc. This is not just a fad, but a trend stretching throughout the various cultures that make Milwaukee great. It's the start of a new fasihion statement and personal expression.
It's going to be a fun place and meet a growing demand and not just for the young and funky crowd.
The Grand Opening is May 7 from 6p to 9p with appetizers catered by The Packing House.
The Brass Rooster
2479 S. KK Avenue
414 332 8358
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Build For A Better South Shore
- St. Francis Library Spring Party
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- 20th Assembly District Candidate Mike Pierce Names Campaign Manager
- "Crossings" Street Theater Coming in May
- Car Seat Round-Up Day
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Miss St. Francis Pageant & Former Titleholders Showcase Tickets Available
- Questions about Veterans Programs? Join us today!
- Cudahy Alderman Announce Bid For State Assembly