The Brass Rooster is coming to Bay View. It's a new, unique and fun men's hats and accessories story that opens in Bay View May 7.
It is the only one of its kind in the metro area.
Men are wearing hats, again. Just look at the advertisements and commercials, the characters on TV and in the movies: Indiana Jones, Mad Men, Dillinger, The Adjustment Bureau, White Collar, etc. This is not just a fad, but a trend stretching throughout the various cultures that make Milwaukee great. It's the start of a new fasihion statement and personal expression.
It's going to be a fun place and meet a growing demand and not just for the young and funky crowd.
The Grand Opening is May 7 from 6p to 9p with appetizers catered by The Packing House.
The Brass Rooster
2479 S. KK Avenue
414 332 8358
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Concert Band Winter Concert
- Memory Cafes coming to Bay View!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Open Studio: Wearable Art
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Franklin Artist Wins "Best of Show" at 2015 League of Milwaukee Artists' Spring Show
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- #1 Show Cats in the World live right here in Milwaukee
- Holocaust Remembrance Service