The Brass Rooster is coming to Bay View. It's a new, unique and fun men's hats and accessories story that opens in Bay View May 7.
It is the only one of its kind in the metro area.
Men are wearing hats, again. Just look at the advertisements and commercials, the characters on TV and in the movies: Indiana Jones, Mad Men, Dillinger, The Adjustment Bureau, White Collar, etc. This is not just a fad, but a trend stretching throughout the various cultures that make Milwaukee great. It's the start of a new fasihion statement and personal expression.
It's going to be a fun place and meet a growing demand and not just for the young and funky crowd.
The Grand Opening is May 7 from 6p to 9p with appetizers catered by The Packing House.
The Brass Rooster
2479 S. KK Avenue
414 332 8358
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- MARDI GRAS IN MAY!
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- One week left to consider virtual education for your child
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Spring Estate and Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center