St. Francis, WI – Howard Village Senior Community, 2500 E. Howard Ave. in St. Francis, is sponsoring a free presentation entitled, “Moving Forward, A senior’s guide to home selling and housing options.” This informative program will be offered on Wednesday, May 18th from 9:30 – 11 am and is open to all area seniors.
Since the housing bubble of 2006, many older adults have put their plans to downsize on hold, waiting for the market to rebound. The reality is that while it will most likely take years for the market to return to the real estate values of 5 years ago, there is exciting news on the real estate front. Now may be the right time to quit playing the waiting game and start focusing on moving your life forward.
Join us for this FREE program as Bruce Nemovitz, Certified Senior Real Estate Specialist, and Adele Lund, Laureate Group’s Senior Housing Professional, share their expertise on the current market and how it will impact you. You will learn:
• Why those who list now could be in a better position to sell
• The pros and cons of riding it out
• How the market has changed and more importantly how the buyers have changed
• How do I find the best value in senior housing in these challenging times?
• Can I afford to move? What is the real cost of staying in my home?
• How resources and partners can really help simplify the process.
Refreshments will be provided. Seating is limited for this seminar so please call (414) 489-1400 by Monday, May 16th to register.
Howard Village is a Laureate Group senior community that offers independent and assisted living apartments. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Build For A Better South Shore
- St. Francis Library Spring Party
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- 20th Assembly District Candidate Mike Pierce Names Campaign Manager
- "Crossings" Street Theater Coming in May
- Car Seat Round-Up Day
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Miss St. Francis Pageant & Former Titleholders Showcase Tickets Available
- Questions about Veterans Programs? Join us today!
- Cudahy Alderman Announce Bid For State Assembly