The Cudahy Family Library Teen Anime Club will have a special demonstration by the Milwaukee Kendo Club on Saturday, June 11 at 1:00. Kendo, meaning "Way of The Sword,” is the modern Japanese martial art of sword-fighting based on traditional samurai swordsmanship. This program is free and requires no registration. For those entering grades 7-12.
3500 Library Drive, 769-2244, www.cudahyfamilylibrary.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Card Skimming: Can it Happen to You?
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- UW-Parkside Faculty and Staff Honored by UW System
- SMOKIN' ACES & CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- 51st SAINT FRANCIS DAYS
- Free Writing Workshop for Kids
- St. Robert School Centennial 5K | 2K Run/Walk- Sat., Aug. 29th
- HamBINGO Thursday August 20 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Milwaukee-area mamas celebrate breastfeeding, pumping with "Oh, the Places You'll Pump!"
- Knot Your Average Sailers