The Cudahy Family Library Teen Anime Club will have a special demonstration by the Milwaukee Kendo Club on Saturday, June 11 at 1:00. Kendo, meaning "Way of The Sword,” is the modern Japanese martial art of sword-fighting based on traditional samurai swordsmanship. This program is free and requires no registration. For those entering grades 7-12.
3500 Library Drive, 769-2244, www.cudahyfamilylibrary.org
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- Bay View Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library
- Local Shop Holds Classes for adults & kids