St John Lutheran Church is sponsoring a huge Rummage Sale on May 21, 2011 at 9AM to 3PM. A 100% of the proceeds will benefit FOOD FOR THE POOR. We have received amazing donation from our members as well as from other local churches in our area.
FOOD FOR THE POOR is the third-largest international relief agency in the United States feeding 2 million poor every day. Our Christian relief programs and projects are helping children and the poorest of the poor by providing food, housing, health care, education, water projects, emergency relief and according to the Chronicle of Philanthropy it has maintained fundraising and administrative costs of less than 4% of its expenses; more than 96% of all donations go directly to programs that help the poor.
Please help support us by coming to the Rummage Sale on May 21st between 9AM to 3PM at 4850 S Lake Dr, Cudahy, WI. Look for the BIG TENT, other items will be in the fellowship hall and the garage.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - Kelly Senior Center
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Br(OK)en Genius is Healing Communities Through Art
- Toy Drive set for kids in child welfare system
- Glendale's Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-Foot Live Basalm Tree
- County Executive Abele to Attend South Milwaukee Meet the Mayor Event
- Notre Dame Middle School Assists the Poor This Thanksgiving
- New Bay View Salon Launches Holiday Program To Benefit Wisconsin Humane Society
- This Veterans Day, BBB Reminds you to be Aware of Military Scams and Fake Charities
- Craft Fair