St John Lutheran Church is sponsoring a huge Rummage Sale on May 21, 2011 at 9AM to 3PM. A 100% of the proceeds will benefit FOOD FOR THE POOR. We have received amazing donation from our members as well as from other local churches in our area.
FOOD FOR THE POOR is the third-largest international relief agency in the United States feeding 2 million poor every day. Our Christian relief programs and projects are helping children and the poorest of the poor by providing food, housing, health care, education, water projects, emergency relief and according to the Chronicle of Philanthropy it has maintained fundraising and administrative costs of less than 4% of its expenses; more than 96% of all donations go directly to programs that help the poor.
Please help support us by coming to the Rummage Sale on May 21st between 9AM to 3PM at 4850 S Lake Dr, Cudahy, WI. Look for the BIG TENT, other items will be in the fellowship hall and the garage.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Patrick’s Day Concert with David HB Drake
- Skip Jones ~Songs from Grandpa’s River
- Cinderella at the Avalon: A Cudahy Family Library Benefit
- Why You Should Care About National Consumer Protection Week
- Comedy Hypnotist Steven Coppola and Boston Comedian Mark Scalia to Perform at Franklin Elks
- Black History Month, A Time to End Smoking and Save Lives
- Milwaukee Concert Band Winter Concert
- Memory Cafes coming to Bay View!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Open Studio: Wearable Art
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion