St John Lutheran Church is sponsoring a huge Rummage Sale on May 21, 2011 at 9AM to 3PM. A 100% of the proceeds will benefit FOOD FOR THE POOR. We have received amazing donation from our members as well as from other local churches in our area.
FOOD FOR THE POOR is the third-largest international relief agency in the United States feeding 2 million poor every day. Our Christian relief programs and projects are helping children and the poorest of the poor by providing food, housing, health care, education, water projects, emergency relief and according to the Chronicle of Philanthropy it has maintained fundraising and administrative costs of less than 4% of its expenses; more than 96% of all donations go directly to programs that help the poor.
Please help support us by coming to the Rummage Sale on May 21st between 9AM to 3PM at 4850 S Lake Dr, Cudahy, WI. Look for the BIG TENT, other items will be in the fellowship hall and the garage.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HamBINGO Thursday October 8 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Watch for New Technology at the Cash Register
- Milwaukee Public Library, Bay View Branch to Host Wisconsin Water Photo Display
- Herbert Lowe featured speaker at UW-Parkside
- Important Donation Made To Dog Organization
- United Performing Arts Fund to Allocate a Record $9.175 Million to Performing Arts Groups
- See the World Up Close Without Leaving Home - Host with YFU USA!
- Brian Hanson Joins Bartelt as Production Administrator
- Rumbarroco Free Performance at UW-Parkside, Oct. 18
- Art & Wellness