The East Side Business Improvement District is excited to announce that the 2011 Summer Soulstice Music Festival, Milwaukee’s official celebration of the longest day of the year, will take place on Saturday, June 18 between Noon and 11 PM on North Avenue.
New this year – The East Side Business Improvement is partnering with Made in Milwaukee, a nonprofit organization that exists to highlight and enrich the culture in Milwaukee by creating a platform for artists and consumers to interact. Made in Milwaukee will sponsor the East Stage.
In addition to some of the best local, original music around, Summer Soulstice Music Festival also offers the Rage-in-the-Cage Dodge Ball tournament, high-flying Division BMX stunt teams, a burrito eating competition, family activities and plenty of street performers that can only be found on the East Side.
For a complete schedule of events and more information, visit www.TheEastSide.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Offers Tips for Hearts and Wallets this Valentine’s Day
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Chicago Block Clubs and Social Justice Examined in Talk at UWM, Feb. 26
- Bike Donations Needed