The East Side Business Improvement District is excited to announce that the 2011 Summer Soulstice Music Festival, Milwaukee’s official celebration of the longest day of the year, will take place on Saturday, June 18 between Noon and 11 PM on North Avenue.
New this year – The East Side Business Improvement is partnering with Made in Milwaukee, a nonprofit organization that exists to highlight and enrich the culture in Milwaukee by creating a platform for artists and consumers to interact. Made in Milwaukee will sponsor the East Stage.
In addition to some of the best local, original music around, Summer Soulstice Music Festival also offers the Rage-in-the-Cage Dodge Ball tournament, high-flying Division BMX stunt teams, a burrito eating competition, family activities and plenty of street performers that can only be found on the East Side.
For a complete schedule of events and more information, visit www.TheEastSide.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Milwaukee Christmas Market Returns on Dec. 5th
- ‘Tis the Season
- BBB's Holiday Helper: A Guide to Gifting and Giving
- Park Friends Welcome Santa
- 58th Annual Christmas Holly Fair
- 2nd annual Larry Penn Memorial Concert
- “Let There Be Light!” with David HB Drake
- Families raising money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Two Named to Holiday Folk Fair International Hall of Fame