Fitness for EveryBODY is proud to offer a free one-hour workout on Saturday, July 2, 2011 from 7:00-8:00am at Cupertino Park in Bay View.
This full body strength training and cardiovascular workout is designed to kick start your metabolism on a holiday weekend when most of us tend to over-indulge.
"When you exercise, you feel alive. We add an outdoor component, knowledgeable coaching and a dash of healthy, supportive competition to make your workout energizing and fun." says Amy Friese, Owner of Fitness for EveryBODY, LLC.
Participants are encouraged to bring a yoga mat, water, towel and 5-15lb weights, and be ready for a fun and heart-pumping workout.
Register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Fitness for EveryBODY
Fitness for EveryBODY, LLC is dedicated to improving the fitness level and overall life satisfaction of its clients by offering exceptional small group training, yoga and nutritional education. By becoming mindful and actively participating in these activities, our clients achieve success in all aspects of their lives. For information on additional classes and schedules, visit Fit4eBODY.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- HamBingo Wednesday April 23 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Spring Market Returns to SM High School on April 26th
- Build For A Better South Shore
- St. Francis Library Spring Party
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- 20th Assembly District Candidate Mike Pierce Names Campaign Manager
- "Crossings" Street Theater Coming in May
- Car Seat Round-Up Day
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check