Fitness for EveryBODY is proud to offer a free one-hour workout on Saturday, July 2, 2011 from 7:00-8:00am at Cupertino Park in Bay View.
This full body strength training and cardiovascular workout is designed to kick start your metabolism on a holiday weekend when most of us tend to over-indulge.
"When you exercise, you feel alive. We add an outdoor component, knowledgeable coaching and a dash of healthy, supportive competition to make your workout energizing and fun." says Amy Friese, Owner of Fitness for EveryBODY, LLC.
Participants are encouraged to bring a yoga mat, water, towel and 5-15lb weights, and be ready for a fun and heart-pumping workout.
Register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Fitness for EveryBODY
Fitness for EveryBODY, LLC is dedicated to improving the fitness level and overall life satisfaction of its clients by offering exceptional small group training, yoga and nutritional education. By becoming mindful and actively participating in these activities, our clients achieve success in all aspects of their lives. For information on additional classes and schedules, visit Fit4eBODY.com.
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- A Disappearing Continues!
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June
- Meet a Red, White, and Blue Jew in Milwaukee!
- Vendor Fair and Bake Sale Sunday May 22
- Local Individuals, Communities And Organizations Honored For Securing Healthy, Sustainable Water Resources